David Raven

ed

6 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

I believe the question is aimed at whoever steals other peoples comments on Twitter and posts them on FB in the name of Inverness Loyal Army. In other words plagiarism 

Oooh living dangerously there.  I called them out on it once and they banned me!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CaleyD said:

I find it very strange that they have set it up to petition against themselves by adding their own name in the "to" box.

They haven't done anything! I set it up. This has nothing to do with A fb page. When setting it up through change.org I misread what it was asking to. I thought it needed to go through someone for permission to post it! That's not the point though! The point is seeing how many fans will sign it and actually want David Raven to stay! Then when it's worthwhile, I contact either the p&j or any other source of press to make it know to all including the club which would hopefully put pressure on them to give him a contract. 

Theres no saying it'll work, but people always go on about clubs listening to fans...well if the club see a petition with 500 or whatever signings to it they'll maybe take notice of the fans for a change. 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Hearach said:

Just heard a story which, if true will make a lot of fans very happy. Fingers crossed

Yes I've just heard it too ... We've just signed Ronaldo !!!

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Renegade said:

a certain full-back might not be leaving us after all...

None of the parties involved ever said he was! Just that he hadn't been offered anything at that time, as there were other signing priorities to be sorted before a final decision would be made.

Hope he is staying, and more importantly, hope he regains his place as one of the first picks on the team sheet (cos there's no point giving him another contract and then not playing him, obviously).

• Agree 3

18 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Interesting tweet from yer man from the Courier there.  Suggests a certain full-back might not be leaving us after all...

Link? Please.

Eta it's ok googled Graham Linton twitter and found it.

Best buy  Courier tomorrow then for the exclusive

Edited by ferben1994

4 minutes ago, ferben1994 said:

Just got the Courier and there's nothing about Raven.

Just a gutted Dean Brill admitting defeat in getting his place back and having to leave :cry:

That is a shame but we can't afford three experienced 'keepers but Brill was a vital part of our success last season despite missing the last few weeks.

I would like to thank him for his valuable contribution and wish him success and particularly injury free for wherever his career now takes him.

• Agree 6

It seems that the journalist's tweet was misinterpreted as relating to David Raven! "In Tomorrow's Inverness Courier - an exclusive on the future of one out-of-contract Inverness star." It was Dean Brill.
Perhaps 'Hearach's' rumour was based on this?...and Raven is still nowhere near being retained?
Until any sources are given, I'll treat the 'rumour' as just that - but, I'd be delighted if it does prove to have some substance!

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Sneckboy said:

It seems that the journalist's tweet was misinterpreted as relating to David Raven! "In Tomorrow's Inverness Courier - an exclusive on the future of one out-of-contract Inverness star." It was Dean Brill.
Perhaps 'Hearach's' rumour was based on this?...and Raven is still nowhere near being retained?
Until any sources are given, I'll treat the 'rumour' as just that - but, I'd be delighted if it does prove to have some substance!

Hearach's rumour suggested "fans would be very happy " I don't imagine there will be many fans happy with this news . I'm not giving up hope that Ronaldo is on his way !!

• Agree 2