So who are the two prospective new signings?

Anyone care to speculate on who these two mystery prospects might be? Given the carefully crafted statement from the Board I'm thinking they must be pretty confident of tying them up.

I'd love one of them to be El Bakhtaoui but I'd be amazed if he doesn't get a better offer than we can make. surely it won't be another couple of midfielders?

20 minutes ago, jaggiesoverstaggies said:

I would assume one of them is Ryan Tafazolli.

The fact it said pre-contracts means that it people currently employed elsewhere.  In that case Tafazolli is an candidate.  I was thinking the other might be that boy with the French sounding name who was mentioned a while back.  He might be unattached at the moment though so that'd rule him out.

I wonder if John Rankin is one of them.  A midfielder?  Check.  Played under Yogi before (and was complimentary of his ability)?  Check.  Experienced?  Check.  Plays guid oanest passin' fitba?  Check.  Out of contract shortly as well so I wonder if he's one of them.  His style would certainly fit with our current team.

• Agree 1

All but Spittal, Simon Murray, Luis Zwick and Scott Fraser have been told they can move if a club comes in for them and Ofere, Callum Morris, Guy Demel, Ryan Dow, Rankin, Euan Spark, Joe McGovern and Sinima Pongolle have been let go.

As for the 2 potentials, is that outwith the 2 Partick players we've been linked to on pre contracts. (Bannigan and Lawless.)