Friday's Game

Big G

It must have fallen by the wayside after you were no longer involved at the club then.

No matter, the important thing is that the club are making these tickets available and healthy, growing numbers are taking up the offer.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CaleyD said:

It must have fallen by the wayside after you were no longer involved at the club then.

No matter, the important thing is that the club are making these tickets available and healthy, growing numbers are taking up the offer.

I'm very glad to hear that our junior support is thriving due to the efforts being made to attract them. Just making a point that your knowledge of ICT is not as vast as you may think and does not imply in any way that I was involved at the club.

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:54 PM, Big G said:

With Dundee having the chance to relegate United on Monday what would you prefer,  a relegated team coming north on Friday or us being able to hammer the nail in the coffin. 

Personally I would love to relegate this club after a history of events between the clubs leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.  First was the reluctance to pay the full fee agreed for Barry Robson and then refusing to pay money due to ICT when Robson was sold on.  The tapping up of Brewster after they were refused permission to speak to him and then Stephen Thomson saying teams like Inverness brought nothing to the SPL as it then was. 

Relegating this club at TCS would be a nice feeling

I don't quite understand the original poster. We are not the sort of club or, by and large, the sort of fans, who indulge in bitterness or hold grudges and I personally can't see any reason for this bitterness. We did get compensation for Brewster who hardly went on to set the heather alight at Tannadice and we did get what we were contractually due when Barry Robson was sold on to Celtic. Stephen Thomson's views are his own and sadly hardly unique.

I am not in the least interested in inflicting further harm on United other than picking up three points this evening. I am keen, however, for harm to be inflicted on their city rivals by us and others between now and the end of the season not because I bear them any animosity but purely because they are our rivals, in a way United are not, for league places and the vital prize money going with them.

On 02/05/2016 at 1:58 PM, izzy said:

Is there likely to be any sort of incentive ie kids free or under 16 £5 ?.It would be good to get a reasonable size crowd for the sake of the TV. After Saturday's game even though we are safe I'm looking forward to another quality display .Its days like that we need to encourage new fans and also S T holders to renew their tickets . Keep up the good work it was a class act all round.

Maybe we could get some cardboard cut out fans and put them in the empty seats... :lol: