Season tickets

ferben1994

A renewal process in an atmosphere altering between nervous, positive anticipation and doomerchant negativity is clearly not the ideal. Rangers will undoubtedly be the closest to a sell out in years and has to be  well scrutinised all ticket affair. We do not need the OF crowd problems but we need their spondoolachs. Is there a chance of two home games each against them, ignoring Top Six ?

4 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

Rangers fans claim they are boycotting all other clubs

I'm sure they'll turn up as soon as anyone boos at one of their heroes. Just to protect them of course.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Charles Bannerman said:

So if they don't want to subscribe to the normal customs and practices of football, why was so much bending over backwards done in 2012 to accommodate them within the Scottish leagues?

Because they cant see past the end of their noses and everyone but Rangers is to blame for their troubles. Apparantly they've been outside Ibrox today burning scarves and season tickets in protest to the signing of Joey Barton. My understanding is that Barton has openly spoken out against Israel's treatment of Palestinians and Rangers fans somehow see that as anti-semitism

• Agree 2

Haven't renewed my season ticket yet - not so much a protest as apathy brought on by the antics of the last few weeks. I'm sure I would have renewed anyway, but the announcement about David Raven has ensured I'll be down tomorrow to do so! The reason isn't that I think inclusion of DR will suddenly make us world beaters, but I like the gesture from the board to the fans and to DR: Loyalty begets loyalty and this will certainly help to unite, which is what this club is all about!

• Agree 13

5 minutes ago, PerfICT said:

Haven't renewed my season ticket yet - not so much a protest as apathy brought on by the antics of the last few weeks. I'm sure I would have renewed anyway, but the announcement about David Raven has ensured I'll be down tomorrow to do so! The reason isn't that I think inclusion of DR will suddenly make us world beaters, but I like the gesture from the board to the fans and to DR: Loyalty begets loyalty and this will certainly help to unite, which is what this club is all about!

Very well said indeed. TogetherNESS well on the way to being restored.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

Rangers fans claim they are boycotting all other clubs

The fans of the Rangers would do well to remember that their new club was given preferential treatment when their old club died.

Conventially , when a vacancy arises in the league, clubs are invited to put their cases just as we and Ross County had to and existing members of the league vote on which club or clubs are to be admitted.

It could well be argued that at the time the Rangers were parachuted in other teams such as Gala Fairydean or Edinburgh City had a much better case.

If that is now their attitude to the clubs that gave them such preferential treatment then they may find they are dealt with differently the next time their club dies.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 3

I think I've renewed mine. I elected to pay by finance and I've received an email with the credit agreement attached but when I completed my order I think it's just charged me the £299.50 out right bypassing the fact that I wanted to pay by finance. Anyone any idea if I've cocked this up? Yes is the likely answer....

EDIT: Sent the club an email and got a phone call back just over 10 minutes later confirming that I hadn't cocked it up. Great customer service! :smile:

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 2

11 hours ago, RiG said:

I think I've renewed mine. I elected to pay by finance and I've received an email with the credit agreement attached but when I completed my order I think it's just charged me the £299.50 out right bypassing the fact that I wanted to pay by finance. Anyone any idea if I've cocked this up? Yes is the likely answer....

EDIT: Sent the club an email and got a phone call back just over 10 minutes later confirming that I hadn't cocked it up. Great customer service! :smile:

^ Superfan

Well after moaning and groaning over the past few weeks I renewed both my own and my father's tickets today. The promise from Ritchie that we will see more attacking football this forthcoming season coupled with the re-signing of the loyal David Raven helped me decide. The biggest factor though was in memory of my Dad who passed away this week. He was a true Caledonian FC fan and former groundsman at Telford Street. He took me along as a very small boy and I tagged along as he lined the pitch on match days with distemper, put the sawdust on the penalty spots and hung the nets. R.I.P. Dad, x

• Agree 17

9 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Well after moaning and groaning over the past few weeks I renewed both my own and my father's tickets today. The promise from Ritchie that we will see more attacking football this forthcoming season coupled with the re-signing of the loyal David Raven helped me decide. The biggest factor though was in memory of my Dad who passed away this week. He was a true Caledonian FC fan and former groundsman at Telford Street. He took me along as a very small boy and I tagged along as he lined the pitch on match days with distemper, put the sawdust on the penalty spots and hung the nets. R.I.P. Dad, x

Inspirational epitomising the ICT spirit. Well done.

On 2 June 2016 at 9:55 PM, givmeaccccc said:

What was yer Dad's name ?

shocking to see that ross county fc has a far better disabled season tickets prices than caley thistle do for a county one is £165 and a caley one is £315 due to your age your are disabled all your life what has age got to do with a  season ticket will done ross county fc they care about disabled people 

• Disagree 9

1 hour ago, scottishhighlands said:

shocking to see that ross county fc has a far better disabled season tickets prices than caley thistle do for a county one is £165 and a caley one is £315 due to your age your are disabled all your life what has age got to do with a  season ticket will done ross county fc they care about disabled people 

Really?  That is a pretty sweeping generalisation, what facts are you using to back that potentially defamatory statement up?

RCFC prices are pretty good, BOTH clubs are for that matter, but the only £165 ticket RCFC seem to offer is the over65/student ticket in the Jailend ..... On the ICT site it notes disabled prices are in line with the age groups but carers - if required - can have a free ticket. The Ross County site has no reference to disabled prices whatsoever on their pricing page and nothing in the notes so unless you called them I dont know where you got that.  

These are the FULL prices from both clubs and if you were early enough you could have got 10% off the ICT tickets making them cheaper than County in some instances. Like I said, both clubs are pretty good, certainly far better value for money than most other Premiership sides.    

• ICT Main Stand (adult 26+) = £380  / County = £360
  • ICT Main Stand (young adult 16-25) = £280 / County £ no equivalent
  • ICT Main Stand (U16) = £130 / County = £80 (U18)
  • ICT Main Stand (U12) = £70 / County = £25 (U18)
  • ICT Main Stand (65+) = £ 310 / County £210 dropping to £105 over 75
  • ICT North Stand (adult 26+) = £330 / County = £300
  • ICT North Stand (young adult 16-25) = £200 / County £ no equivalent
  • ICT North Stand (U16) = £110 / County = £80 (U18)
  • ICT North Stand (U12) = £FREE / County = £25 (U18)
  • ICT North Stand (65+) = £ 220 / County £165 dropping to £82.50 over 75

... off to have a shower now after visiting that website over the bridge.  9th_shower.gif

• Agree 1