New 2016/17 kit

Well that's the season over so we are onto the usual post season items - waiting to hear about new signings and how long it will take for any new kits to be launched.

2014/15 saw the last of the Errea kits and 2015/16 saw the first Carbrini kit. Over the last couple of days a number of the SPFL teams have already launched their new versions and I am not sure about either of the Aberdeen or County creations.

http://www.footballkitnews.com/category/scottish-premier-league/

Is there going to be a new ICT kit for 2016/17 or just a sponsor and training kit changes?

Well this is the new Palace kit....is the blue too blue for an ICT kit. It's slightly controversial down here because there are no stripes (until the squad line up...according to the promotional blurb)

I see our Caley's current strip is on sale at the knock down price of £10 at the mo..think I'm having some of that! (it's a bit of a classic)

crystal-palace-16-17-kit (2).jpg

12th Man; you're right, the diagonal red/blue sash on a white shirt is considered by most CPFC fans as an 'iconic' Palace shirt ....our away kit for next year is based on it but on a yellow shirt (yellow being considered a 'lucky' colour for an away kit by our superstitious fans!)

Sansom.jpe

Edited by Eagle4Caley
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, lightwelter said:

I won't be buying another Caley top until they remove "Subway" as the sponsor. Completely ruins a good top IMO.

You're in luck then, they're no longer sponsoring us.