Hughes away?

Renegade

If this ends up true, which it looks like it will be, it's a sad day all round.

Afte what Yogi helped to deliver last year,  he should have been leaving the club a hero, not like some pantomime villain.

However, the rhetoric he has been spouting for past 3 months is akin to a man who simply didn't fancy it anymore. 

The job itself is exact same as when he took it on (unless promises were made when he signed his new contract) and we will never be a club with lots of cash to spend, so unsure why he is wingeing about it so much now. Maybe the board have reservations about Yogi's ability to sign quality players, I know I do.

Anyway, it's a case of move on Yogi, thanks for the great job you did, and get someone in who is fully committed to the job ahead.

• Agree 3

16 hours ago, ICTRoughi said:

I know what you're trying to do but Esson bumping into Vigurs in DW Sports is top quality scouting. 

I'm not 'trying to do' anything. I had no idea what this signing in DW story was about which is why I asked.

10 hours ago, mainstander said:

Dont get the family sacrifices bit. Thousands of people from elsewhere get jobs in Inverness and usually not as well paid as his. Most move there families here, some decide not to. Its there call. For some reason people in football often decide not to relocate up here unlike most others getting a job here. Again thats there call. If they want to seek a well paid job here but decide not to move there families thats a conscious decision, not a sacrifice.

It is a sacrifice and good effort for those who do it in all walks of life.

• tm4tj locked this topic