Yogi

Bronson

and I could close this and other topics if they continue to be so focused on personal abuse and slagging instead of the topic at hand. Lets stay classy folks 

stay-classy-ron-burgundy-funny-sticker-decal-euro-jdm-usdm_201509565514.jpg

• Agree 1

ok what did JH do for our beloved ICT' yes europe oh slipped my mind did we have the most treasured day in our short history but then he had delusions of grandeur and

demanded Barca type footy but he forgot we dont have Messi Suarez Etc.Bored many of us with his at KO CF to CDthen RB LB MF this about 10 times then GK who hoofs it up to halfway line but usually out of play opposition get possesion score we lose we dont attack same old story lose again. sorry if you  think im ranting on but its my thoughts of what was going on. Bye Bye Yogi sigh of relief from me .I know youre not stupid and i hope you understand my unproffesional explanation.  Cheers..By the way IHE did you manage to get the beard cleared or you still terrorising the older and other residents in Chorley.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

OH IHE= = you just slay me! :crazy: Totally brilliant caricatures. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!:wave:

In my young day there was no such thing , however, as sex education. That was still a mystery wrapped in a conundrum.

And if my parents knew I was thinking about it they would have given me a good wrapping and told me to stop day-dreaming and get on with my homework. And as soon as they left me alone I reached down into my schoolbag  to draw out a copy of ...........?

Imagine all the people, sharing all the world.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us..............

On 1 June 2016 at 9:40 PM, ICTRoughi said:

Hibs are still recovering from the downfall that he created. Cannot see Hughes being reappointed - I reckon it'll be Neil Lennon. 

Called it. 

6 hours ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Still very good money for someone who failed badly at Bolton. So where does Yogi go now - back to painting and decorating?

To be fair Bolton and their money troubles failed Lennon. He had to contend with a transfer embargo and the club had to sell a number of assets to find cash for tax man. They are still reputer to be in debts of around £170 million and could still face a winding up order