Caley Thistle match programmes.

robbylad

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. If not, please move it to appropriate thread admin.

I was in Blythswood charity shop on Academy Street today. They've got what looks like every match programme, home and away, from season 94 to 02. They're held together in blue binders which I believe were official ICT merchandise. Included among them are a few signed copies, a few match tickets and one or two press cuttings regarding the last game played at Telford St. The big draw though is the Celtic v Caley Thistle cup tie programmes from February 2000......... both the original date and the rescheduled one along with the match ticket. Anyone who would like this extensive piece of history should get down there and check it out  For a very good cause too. They want it to sell as a complete set only and quite honestly,why would you want to split it up anyway?  It would look great in my library....... unfortunately I don't have one!

• 2 weeks later...

Another lòad of programmes in Blythswood again. They're not in binders this time but lots of interesting stuff. Quite a few have the match ticket and/or the official team lines. The Scottish cup final, the euro tie, Roy McBain and Barry Wilson testimonial ones were the ones that caught my eye. Worth a look if you're a collector.

Edited by robbylad
Spelling