NO CASH TURNSTILES THIS SEASON

CaleyD

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic

I see from the latest tweet the club is using a 0844 number now for ticket sales. This costs money to call. Gone are the days of having top quality, personal and helpful service on the 01463 number from Laura who always went the extra mile to be helpful.

Why has this happened? Is there a long waiting list for season tickets now? This is the sort of approach to ticket sales I expect from Arsenal - not our club. Pretty disappointed, tbh. 

16 minutes ago, TopSix said:

I see from the latest tweet the club is using a 0844 number now for ticket sales. This costs money to call. Gone are the days of having top quality, personal and helpful service on the 01463 number from Laura who always went the extra mile to be helpful.

Why has this happened? Is there a long waiting list for season tickets now? This is the sort of approach to ticket sales I expect from Arsenal - not our club. Pretty disappointed, tbh. 

Our company use these nos and only costs something like 7ppm,plus normal rates if applicable, maybe the usual nos  work as normal during working hours?

The thing worth highlighting is that it's now 24 hour. So it will cost more to the club than the extra 14p for a phone call.

36 minutes ago, TopSix said:

I see from the latest tweet the club is using a 0844 number now for ticket sales. This costs money to call. Gone are the days of having top quality, personal and helpful service on the 01463 number from Laura who always went the extra mile to be helpful.Why has this happened? Is there a long waiting list for season tickets now? This is the sort of approach to ticket sales I expect from Arsenal - not our club. Pretty disappointed, tbh. 

According to the club website ......

TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE, CALLING/VISITING THE STADIUM TICKET OFFICE OR VIA THE 24 HOUR CALL CENTRE ON 0844 847 1888

The stadium ticket office/shop number is still listed on the contact page: http://ictfc.com/info/contact-us so its not a secret .....

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, TopSix said:

The 0844 number has been in place for years...so not new. It's also 24 hour.

There's not much point in directing people to call the club number out of hours, or when there's nobody there to answer!!