Inverness CT -V- Dundee Utd

Scotty

On 23 July 2016 at 8:33 PM, IBM said:

You are right there Hawkeye especially about Mulraney!  For the first game of the season a vast improvement on last year, I am sure we will improve.

Great to see that the football will be positive and exciting.New signings look shrewd business by Ritchie.Doran to come back in. Season to look forward to and great start and right intention from a young manager with a vision.

• Agree 1

I'm just 'guessing' here. but if ICT and DUtd finish on the same points, I would imagine that ICT would be top based on outright wins - we would get there with 3W and 1D, whereas Dutd would get there with 2W 2D and 2BP. I would assume it goes to wins before goal diff?

35 minutes ago, ictfcsince94 said:

I'm just 'guessing' here. but if ICT and DUtd finish on the same points, I would imagine that ICT would be top based on outright wins - we would get there with 3W and 1D, whereas Dutd would get there with 2W 2D and 2BP. I would assume it goes to wins before goal diff?

The first deciding criteria in the event of a draw on the table on points is GD, then goals scored, then away goals, matches won, away matches won and then drawing of lots in that order

54 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

The first deciding criteria in the event of a draw on the table on points is GD, then goals scored, then away goals, matches won, away matches won and then drawing of lots in that order

well that's just guff!!

On 7/24/2016 at 3:58 AM, Yngwie said:

I guess we are seeing in most places that stats software is not geared up for this format, and the tournament is too minor for anyone to bother upgrading it to cope!

That is definitely the issue for us - and by extension for the ICT website who use the same data source. 

We are currently in discussions to get the software tweaked and upgraded by an external third party as the original author no longer supports it. We are looking to accommodate the split first and foremost and it may be advantageous to get this additional SPFL foible added too (if possible). Currently, in the event of a draw we have the option to tick a box to say extra time (or not) and one to say penalties. for penalties we then have a box to enter the number for each side. In the even of a penalty loss, the software changes the 'D' result to a 'L' ..... 

Will be guided by the club on this one, but as we got a draw in this match and still 1 point then perhaps it is best to remove the tick from the penalty box so it does appear as 'D' rather than L 

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic