Andrew Shinnie

Bronson

39 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Widely rumoured  on social media that Andrew Shinnie will be re joining the club before the weekend. - thoughts?

Without shattering our wage structure this would be a move worth stretching it a bit. It would represent our most exciting signing in years.

If a deal was in the offing I'm not sure that B'ham would have played him against Hibs at the weekend.  B'ham's trip to Scotland would have been an opportunity for him to take a couple of days up North to see friends and family and so perhaps some folk are drawing wrong conclusions of sightings of him up here. Taking Shinnie on loan would be a costly signing for a position where we already have a number of good options. His goal scoring record since he left us is very poor with only 4 to his name since then.  So whilst the thought of his return is certainly interesting I'm not sure I'm desperately excited at the prospect.  Having said that, a move back here may be just the thing to give him a bit of a confidence boost and reignite his career.

4 hours ago, Bronson said:

Widely rumoured  on social media that Andrew Shinnie will be re joining the club before the weekend. - thoughts?

:laugh: Long time since I've seen a fishing trip get so many bites!

• Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...