Development League 2016/17

Alex MacLeod

Scottish Youth Cup against Ayr. 0-0 at 74 mins.

ictfc 1.jpg

EDIT : Inverness lose 6-5 after penalties. Foster saved one but J.Wilson & C.Gilchrist missed.

Edited by Gavroche

9 hours ago, dave7 said:

U20's are at home to Dunfermline tomorrow. You think any first teamers will get a run out? The young lads could really use some experience to guide them to a win.

I would doubt it.  given the  threadbare nature of the squad, i would've thought the 1st team will be given the week off to rest and get back to fitness for those carrying knocks.  this may be a chance for some to shine to get themselves into the matchday squad however....

@ICTFC team to face Dunfermline; Hoban, C Brown, Rennie, J Brown, Gilchrist, Maclennan, Cole, King, Boden, Mulraney and Robertson

Inverness CT U20s subs: Macrae, McRitchie, MacArthur, Smith

Half Time 0-0

Mulraney fouled in the box, Blair MacLennan scores from the spot. 1-0

Full Time 1-0

10 hours ago, ictfcsince94 said:

I would doubt it.  given the  threadbare nature of the squad, i would've thought the 1st team will be given the week off to rest and get back to fitness for those carrying knocks.  this may be a chance for some to shine to get themselves into the matchday squad however....

I stand corrected! Oops 

2 hours ago, tm4tj said:

@ICTFC team to face Dunfermline; Hoban, C Brown, Rennie, J Brown, Gilchrist, Maclennan, Cole, King, Boden, Mulraney and Robertson

Inverness CT U20s subs: Macrae, McRitchie, MacArthur, Smith

Half Time 0-0

Mulraney fouled in the box, Blair MacLennan scores from the spot. 1-0

Full Time 1-0

58 minutes ago, ICTBluey said:

Who scored the pen?

from what i could see, the three of them, along with sam robertson were 'fluid' in the midfield. cole and billy playing through the middle some of the time. jake on both wings.  cole seemed to finish up wide right. had some good wee touches and composed on the ball.  i thought billy and jake were both guilty of over-playing though

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Simply had to give Cole more game time. Where was he played ? King and Mulraney wide ? Cole is a good cover for Polworth wide right but NOT centrally.

He has been injured recently.

Surfing on the Queen's Park website, I've found this : "This was the league table for the Under-16/17s league as of 1st November. In a league of sixteen teams Queen’s Park are sitting in second place with 27 points from 11 games, on the same number of points as leaders Inverness, who have a goal difference of +19 compared to our +18. We are ahead of St. Johnstone (who admittedly have played one game less), Dundee, Ross County, Celtic, Queen of the South, and Airdrieonians, to name but a few.http://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/?p=1823

While the U20 are last (but a lot are 18 years old), it seems we have a great group of younger players. 

Edited by Gavroche
  • Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic