Strip

Jenaitchie

I'd never pre-order clothing of any kind tbh. No reason at all why anyone should but, each to their own eh!. And, at £45 a shirt, for me, they can stay on the clothes rack much to the annoyance of the JD shareholders. :wink:

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, ICTRoughi said:

Would rather get a fans strip made and boycott JD and Carbrini. 

Good suggestion. How about Copa Football? They do wicked retro shirts: http://www.copafootball.com/en/classic-retro-football-shirts

I'd also like to see the club link up with a Highland company to sell cashmere scarves. A company called Savile Rogue sell cashmere ICTFC scarves - surely an opportunity here for the commercial department of our club to do a deal? http://www.savile-rogue.com/scotland-premier-league-c3/inverness-ct-c163

Edited by TopSix
  • Agree 3

I think Johnson's of Elgin are probably the nearest company who could make it from scratch and be on schedule.

How many do you think we could sell and at what price.

I would rather we sell  Caley Thistle childrens car sun screens. A mobile advert which starts off an interest at a young age. 

• Agree 2

Getting back to our elusive strip it's usually the biggest customers who take priority at a time when everyone wants a product manufactured at the same time.

If the orders went in Feb March then I would assume they avoid major cup finals and new season strips of large clubs.

16 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I think Johnson's of Elgin are probably the nearest company who could make it from scratch and be on schedule.

I would rather we sell  Caley Thistle childrens car sun screens. A mobile advert which starts off an interest at a young age. 

An ICTFC tartan Johnson's scarf would be great. I don't buy replica kit anymore. 

• Agree 1

On 8/23/2016 at 9:17 PM, 12th Man said:

i like the mini-scarves with the wee suction cups for the car window, but haven't been able to source any.

i prefer a nice polo shirt to a replica kit anyway.

• Agree 1

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:50 PM, CaleyD said:

Sounds like a simple case of back charge for loss of earnings and credibility and/or grounds to get out of a contract that has failed to deliver ;-)

Either way farcical.

On 23/08/2016 at 9:24 PM, 12th Man said:

Getting back to our elusive strip it's usually the biggest customers who take priority at a time when everyone wants a product manufactured at the same time.

If the orders went in Feb March then I would assume they avoid major cup finals and new season strips of large clubs.

Actually the problem was with the factory manufacturing the strips.

9 hours ago, ictfcsince94 said:

i like the mini-scarves with the wee suction cups for the car window, but haven't been able to source any.

i prefer a nice polo shirt to a replica kit anyway.

I saw the mini scarf and mini kit new version on a car window on a grey Passat at a Premier inn on Sat night near Glasgow and was drawn to the car like a moth to a flame.

10 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Yes that's what I said.

100 tops per size for us is piecemeal to a global manufacturer. When far bigger customers are all shouting at the same time.

Doesn't matter if there is a contract in place to provide the strips by a certain date. I would be interested to know when the first lot of tops was meant to have arrived or if the club had already agreed to taking delivery at the end of August / start of September - basically, what was the agreed delivery date in any contract?

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Doesn't matter if there is a contract in place to provide the strips by a certain date. I would be interested to know when the first lot of tops was meant to have arrived or if the club had already agreed to taking delivery at the end of August / start of September - basically, what was the agreed delivery date in any contract?

Agreed date was before the start of the season....as mentioned in the clubs statement http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1805-2016-17-replica-kit-update

22 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Agreed date was before the start of the season....as mentioned in the clubs statement http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1805-2016-17-replica-kit-update

Missed this. Will the club get money back from Cabrini given they've failed to meet their contractual obligations (and they might even have done so last year)? 

On 26/08/2016 at 8:34 AM, RiG said:

Im assuming the contract was fullfilled by the players receiving strips? Fans possibly have contract with JD direct as sold in their shop? 

44 minutes ago, RiG said:

Missed this. Will the club get money back from Cabrini given they've failed to meet their contractual obligations (and they might even have done so last year)? 

That's a discussion that would take place between our Chairman and their top dog, information from which I wouldn't be privy too.