Strip

Jenaitchie

16 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

Any update if they have arrived yet??

According to something I read from JD, they now have stock in and "hope to be dispatching over the coming week" which could mean anything......1 a day? They may not have even started sending out yet! Ludicrous

The shirt does have a short shelf life so the later it comes in the less I would expect them to sell.  They will already have lost out on lots of kids birthdays etc.    Customer Champions is a bit ironic lol

• Agree 3

21 minutes ago, ICTRoughi said:

Seen on twitter that JD are saying that the contract with the club has ended?!

Completely guessing but I wonder if the club have exercised some kind of clause in the contract whereby it can be cancelled owing to failure to meet the requirements of the contract.

We can all be quick to criticise the club but in this case it clearly looks like JD / Cabrini have ballsed up and hopefully ICT have dished out some telt for being let down (and supporters of ICT as well) and cancelled the contract.

As I say this is completely guessing but it could also mean the club shop stocking the strips again in future?

52 minutes ago, Jenaitchie said:

Club statement to come following club talks with JD (based on most recent correspondence we have received from JD)....... Hope that is actually true and JD aren't feeding us more fibs! 

What a farce, is this to say we simply aren't getting a strip at all now? 

Time for a deal with copa Football please. Also this to consider (from their website):

Since the start in 1998, the preference for traditional ‘Made in Europe’ craftsmanship provides the best possible product quality. Another important reason for our preference for European production is that we are committed to sustainability and care about the working conditions of our manufacturing employees.

Therefore, all COPA garments are produced with the best possible fabrics and production techniques, and are created by motivated workers who are fairly paid for their dedicated work.

In our webshop, you can find the country of origin and the qualities we have used in production for each COPA product

Edited by TopSix
  • Agree 1