Strip

Jenaitchie

The away top looks like we've gone all Formula 1 with the chequered flag. Simple white would be better despite the Clach similarities. I would have preferred a complete change to red or even back to black.

I'd also forgotten how cheap looking the Errea gear is. Remember their top sizes are 2 down from normal. So if you are a large it's 2XL you will need to order.

9 hours ago, Kind of Blue said:

I will be delighted with strip as long as the players are wearing it in the Premiership next season.

I would happily settle for pink with yellow polka dots if we were wearing it in the Premiership next season.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Row S said:

The away top looks like we've gone all Formula 1 with the chequered flag. Simple white would be better despite the Clach similarities. I would have preferred a complete change to red or even back to black.

I'd also forgotten how cheap looking the Errea gear is. Remember their top sizes are 2 down from normal. So if you are a large it's 2XL you will need to order.

Its not cheap looking in real life? Badge embroided and sponsors logos woven in to fabric. Looked well made when we got to hold and examine it. 

It's good to see that we've finally seemed to have made red and blue stripes our 'thing'.  Don't mind the white collar but it'd be nice to have little more black in the kit.  A black stripe down the side instead of the white one would've looked a bit better IMO.

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

It's good to see that we've finally seemed to have made red and blue stripes our 'thing'.  Don't mind the white colour but it'd be nice to have little more black in the kit.  A black stripe down the side instead of the white one would've looked a bit better IMO.

Agreed, reflects our history and is so much better than the days when our strips could be easily mistaken for those of The Rangers. Let's stick with the stripes from now on. The more I look at the new away strip, the more I like it.

Like the home kit. Initially wasn't sure about the away kit but it's growing on me ... especially with the gold trim ... possibly the closest we'll get to a precious metal for some time. 

Would the club ever bring out a sponsorless kit to buy as some other teams do?  I might be more open to buying one if one was available and even if it costed a little more.

That's another good thing about punting Carbrini by the way.  Even their polo shirts and stuff had their name plastered absolutely everywhere.  It looked so tacky and cheap.

Edited by Renegade

On 12/05/2017 at 11:17 AM, Renegade said:

Would the club ever bring out a sponsorless kit to buy as some other teams do?  I might be more open to buying one if one was available and even if it costed a little more.

That's another good thing about punting Carbrini by the way.  Even their polo shirts and stuff had their name plastered absolutely everywhere.  It looked so tacky and cheap.

Saw this while on my lunch break at work and just remembered I had to get online when I got home just to agree with you Renegade, I really didnt like that the Carbrini logo was all over their products.

On 20/08/2016 at 5:58 PM, 12th Man said:

What charity would you pick? Has anything regarding 'petition online' been started yet then regarding preordered tops for football fans. With their profits they might do a good turn for a charity.

Petition we should've petioned to bin foran after the 3-0 v Hamilton plus side the new tops Defoe Kwlest in the championship 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 2017-5-10 at 6:25 PM, Renegade said:

It's good to see that we've finally seemed to have made red and blue stripes our 'thing'.  Don't mind the white collar but it'd be nice to have little more black in the kit.  A black stripe down the side instead of the white one would've looked a bit better IMO.

Definetly-red white & blue is reminiscent of a certain other team..glad we have kept the stripes though. Hate the collar though, have never figured out WHY football tops need a collar anyway!

I think I'm the only person who likes the current away top-nice simple collar & I like the plain 'vanilla' shade, classy (unlike some of the team performance...).

Personal favourite is the plain black/red trim top we had several years ago (the one that they put the fans names on..will wear it next Sat for luck!)- did cost me £100, mind!

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, 12th Man said:

I would like to assume it's parked up at the stadium.

Makes a nice change, we must be one if the first clubs to have our new kit available.

Have the new away top-not keen on the home top at all. Why do we insist on red white & blue as colours-brings a negative image of a certain basket case club from govan...!

Swap the white for black & it would be a winner - thats our colours anyway!

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, jingsmonty said:

Have the new away top-not keen on the home top at all. Why do we insist on red white & blue as colours-brings a negative image of a certain basket case club from govan...!

Swap the white for black & it would be a winner - thats our colours anyway!

jingsmonty don't suggest that on here you will upset the old ones :ohmy: that is the Clach colours :lol:

I like red and blue for home and as much as I like my white and black or vanilla and black away tops I really think our away top should be black with thin red stripes like our 2013 -14 kit, if you arent sure which one that is have a wee google and see the smiling character we all know and love!

• Agree 1

On 2017-5-24 at 7:50 PM, IBM said:

jingsmonty don't suggest that on here you will upset the old ones :ohmy: that is the Clach colours :lol:

I meant black instead of white,not black & white...just make the home top as it is, take out the white & replace it with black & it would be a winner...red,black & blue should be our home colours - NO white! We've had red/blue stripes with black collar/trim before, looks smart.

Happy with the away top though, for those of us who like white tops! (Although prefer last years vanilla/black number-think I'm the only one who does...).

Favourite away top was the black one with red/blue trim (the one that they put the fans names onto for a season...for an anniversary, possibly the clubs 15th?) - thats my lucky top, although it didn't work this season.....

Well impressed with the set up for selling the new strip and the 100 tickets for a kids football match.

https://m.facebook.com/ICTFC/photos/a.793478897343028.1073741848.186972367993687/1517537584937152/?type=3&source=54

I wonder if there's a plan B for additional sales for kids strips.

Maybe selfies with the players, autographs and a group photo for additional junior sales after the match.

59 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Well impressed with the set up for selling the new strip and the 100 tickets for a kids football match.

https://m.facebook.com/ICTFC/photos/a.793478897343028.1073741848.186972367993687/1517537584937152/?type=3&source=54

I wonder if there's a plan B for additional sales for kids strips.

Maybe selfies with the players, autographs and a group photo for additional junior sales after the match.

Good example of clever marketing...more please!!

On 2017-5-10 at 0:18 AM, Row S said:

Definetly..I had an XL carbrini top & had to get a 3XL this time!

Went down to the club shop this morning (About 1015). All locked up and no sign of life. No signs I could see of opening times, nothing I could find on the website either. There was also another confused chap there looking to see the newly released strips. 

I don't like to moan unduly but I honestly wonder sometimes...

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

Went down to the club shop this morning (About 1015). All locked up and no sign of life. No signs I could see of opening times, nothing I could find on the website either. There was also another confused chap there looking to see the newly released strips. 

I don't like to moan unduly but I honestly wonder sometimes...

Well it wasn't Westhill 1, that you spoke to, on another thread he says he couldn't buy anything at 10:45.