On 20/08/2016 at 10:59 PM, DoofersDad said:

When McNaughton went off, it was the slowest walk to the touchline I've ever seen.  It seemed pretty obvious it was not the sort of knock you can simply run off so I wonder why he wasn't taken off on a stretcher?  Apart from the fact that trying walk was obviously very painful for the poor lad, putting any weight at all on it surely risked making the injury worse.

No budget for a stretcher DD

22 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

The perfect treatment for our defence - and produced by Foran Equine - Cue puns ?

image.jpg

What!  No takers yet for a pun or two?  

Although it would appear to be a product aimed at the colts squad, it sounds like an appropriate product for the first team as well given that some players had a mare of a game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22 August 2016 at 11:52 AM, DoofersDad said:

What!  No takers yet for a pun or two?  

Although it would appear to be a product aimed at the colts squad, it sounds like an appropriate product for the first team as well given that some players had a mare of a game.

Sorry it's taken 10 days and is slightly off topic but my mane point is that since Ritchie has taken over the reins he has got the bit between his teeth and is trying to create a stable, balanced team despite the handicap of limited funds. 

Furlong term success the board need to keep the St Ledger balanced and not saddle the club with debt. I think they've done pretty well despite the previous manager trying to stirrup trouble - it mustang er them!

A top six finish will be grand, national cup competitions are important so Ascot tish Cup run would be Good woodn't it. Winning a local Derby or too at a canter would also help keep our Premier League status in tack t.

• Agree 8

Haven't heard from Jockey Watt for a while.

Probably he's down at Ladbrokes in Aberdeen trying to place a bet claiming that ICT will win against the Dons in a canter and demanding better odds (just trying to spur them on, like) whilst they are wondering what to do?  Otherwise they know a good customer like him might bridle and whip up a storm of protest if they try to fore-stall him.

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...