ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
To Follow
Tweets by @ICTFC

• tm4tj featured this topic

I see the highlights of this game are on BBC Alba at 11:00pm.

Inverness CT

Fon Williams, 
Mckay, Warren, Meekings, Tremarco
King, Polworth, Draper, Tansey
Vigurs, Fisher

Substitutes
Mackay (GK)Raven, Aaron Doran, Mulraney, Horner, Boden, Doumbouya

19 minutes ago, lightwelter said:

Very good point, off the bottom of the table as well. Not expecting anything from next week, although hopefully they'll be feeling the effects of an old firm game followed by an away tie at Barca!

Yes an excellent result, especially coming back from behind, having seen Celtic today anything other than a thrashing next weekend will be a very good result! Then I'm up the following weekend after that for the Dundee game, can't wait! :ictscarf:

Overall a good performance, I thought Aberdeen created a bit more in the final third and had a few really good chances but our defence held strong and are starting to look a lot more composed unit, MacKay at RB is an improvement on Horner and the faltering Raven, he could make that his permanent position going forwards. Another great Draper performance today and a fantastic finish from Vigurs, although I do still feel he is slow at build up play and often stops the game too dead and brings pace out of our attacks at times. Good to see Doran come on and he certainly showed some good touches. Definately signs of improvement although Celtic may be a much stronger test that the Dons, where the strength and ariel ability of Doumbaye may edge it over Fisher but today both played well.

Sad to see the antics of the younger fans or 'singing section' today, abuse shouted about Shinnie and cheering his injury, arguing with stewards then on leaving the stadium throwing metal secuirty barriers and signs about, then shouting abuse at Aberdeen fans (including those with children) on the walk back into town. When I approached one of them regarding throwing barriers around suggesting its not a good image for our club I was told 'we dont care'. Well I do, this club has worked hard and I believe have a good relationship with all rival fans therefore dont want this to start being affected by the minority or having fans put off attending away games. While some may say its only barriers and signs or just fun, I see it as a lack of respect of others property and surroundings, so after issues with behaviour at the St J game and now this, its maybe time to reign the behaviour back in as its not welcome.

• Agree 7

• tm4tj locked this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic