TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW
Tweets by @ICTFC

• tm4tj featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • tm4tj featured this topic

Very unlucky to be 2-1 down. We've played quite well and contained them reasonably comfortably.  

Penalty decision was an absolute joke, there's no justification for getting that wrong. The worst thing was that it was the 2nd one after Gamboa took out King.  

I would hook Vigurs for Doran at half time.  Vigurs is on a booking and he's also lunged into a couple of other challenges as he's too lazy to chase back. With this referee we just cant risk it. 

Edited by Hiro
  • Agree 1

That was a lovely surprise. As expected, we competed really well in the middle but struggled with Celtic's pace and trickery in the wide areas. So crucial that we didn't let the heads go down the way Sevco did last week, especially after the Draper decision, and fought until the very last minute. Obviously we got a bit lucky with a few shots off the woodwork, and Fon Williams was outstanding, but some of the last ditch defending was superb, and Foran got his subs spot on - Doran, Mulraney and of course Fisher all caused a few problems when we did manage to get forward. 5 points from 3 games against St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Celtic is good at any time, but after the start we'd made to the season, and with a rookie manager, it's a great achievement. 

Looking forward to going into work tomorrow as the only ICT supporter among around 1000 Celtic supporters and giving them a good GIRUY. :)

• Agree 6

Chorley Smileymometer adjudged from pub viewers who have rarely seen ICT before.

FON WILLIAMS :ictscarf: MOM by a wide feckin country mile - BEST EVER goalkeeping display by a Sneck keeper in years

MAcKay :smile:  Never really did much but neither did he do much wrong either

TREMARCO :ictscarf: To me he is the most improved player in the SPL. Some of my mates thought he was close to MOM

WARREN :smile: Captain Fantastic and held the line well.

MEEKINGS :smile: Probably at fault fer the second goal but also left unsupported. Otherwise solid in a very solid looking back four

KING :smile: What a feckin peach of a goal as King Billy shuts off the secretarian songs from the away end.

TANSEY :happy: Better display but frees from competition from Draper

VIGURS :blink: Not shure if he should be the choice in these type of games.

POLWORTH :blink: Simply NOT a wide player and I though that he was at fault for the first goal

DRAPER :cheer01: In the hole as I have been advocating fer a long time. Tansey + Draper in midfield does not = Close to MOM - keep him there

DOOMBAR :blush:  I suspect that the statue of Flora moved more in the wind today. Lets hope he is unfit but he simply is NOT a lone striker - but FISHER :clapoverhead: is

• Agree 4

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic