Autumnal Aspirations

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

On 10/18/2016 at 10:59 AM, ictfcsince94 said:

Killie - Must Win

Well - Must not lose

Hearts - Must regain face!

Near enough!

5 points from those games would've kept me happy before the Killie game, unfortunately i now feel dissappointed - the 9 points were more than available! ah well, #topsix

19/09/16 - Well if you beat a fairly buoyant St Jones Town, fashion a worthy draw at Aberdire and come from behind to grab another well deserved point against the Champions elect the remainder of September and October should hold no fears. Dundee, Sevco, Killie and the Jam Tarts at home and only two away trips to Hamilton and Muvversmell. I would take 13-14 points from that lot.

Only one defeat is the main positive and that was only 1-0. 9 points is evidently welcomed. Killie ended up being a much improved team but we should be beating most teams at home. Smashing Well away was the big bonus. However the way that everybody is taking points off each other that extra 4-5 points would have taken us in to European placing.

Better start a new thread :cheer01: