Celtic/Rangers Away

ICT Supporters Trust

CalyJagsTogether are trying to gauge interest for running a bus to the Rangers and Celtic games as in previous years we have had very little interest and have had to cancel the bus. So, if your interested in us running a bus for either of theses games can you comment below to note your interest. If there are enough people interested we will run buses to these games.

• Agree 2

If there is a bus running to both I would go as the team needs our support 

regardless of where we are playing . I'm not going to let thugs spoil my

enjoyment of football .Hopefully I'm not alone in my thoughts !!

• Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Hearach said:

I would go to both but appreciate if not sufficient interest then cost would be prohibitive. It would make sense to change Rangers date but when did sense ever come into play?

I'm sure a couple of sides have changed their fixtures already. County have certainly changed their game. I guess ICT will be chatting with Rangers about it. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

• Agree 2

I've not heard any noises being made about the Rangers match on 24th being changed (yet)....but I'd be careful what you wish for, as you know they'll hit us with a 12 noon kick off on the Saturday or something equally ridiculous for TV.

Have had word to say that the TV fixtures up to the winter break are due to be announced soon.

Not really surprising. I did wonder if either our game @ Rangers or @ Ross County might still be moved irrespective of TV. Can't imagine a trip to Glasgow on Christmas Eve will be high up on peoples lists. That said I don't know if there is much movement for that fixture anyway unless they brought it forward to a lunchtime KO.

• Agree 1