PHP Expert ?

Scotty

Posting this here so it gets to the widest audience .... We are looking for someone to assist with an upgrade to our stats program.

I have asked this before and for the life of me cant find the response that I got from a couple of users. Basically the short form version is that it was originally written for PHP4 and we tweaked and manipulated it to work up to PHP5.5 but once again with PHP5.6 (and beyond) its going to fall over again. It was originally a paid piece of software but has not been supported by the original author for several years and is considered "abandon ware" so we cannot go back to them for the fixes. There are also aspects of it we want to enhance so that we can bring additional stats to the fore and also try to deal with things like the new league cup format and the split after 33 games so we are looking for a bit of help.

There is every likelihood that we can make a small payment (to be discussed) to whoever helps us out and gets this done but if no-one is able then we will likely look to put this out to tender as its a bit beyond my coding skills !!!

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic