Team for Muvversmell

Interesting, IHE. Worth a shot. I'd be tempted to give Tansey another chance instead of Vigurs and drop Draper back in to hold:

Fon Williams

McKay Meekings Warren Tremarco

Draper Tansey

Doran Polworth King

Fisher

Bring on Vigurs and Mulraney as impact subs. Vigurs sure to score a screamer at former club.

• Agree 1

He's not dropping Tanz or Vigurs. And if we don't play with 2 up front at home, there's no chance he's gonna do it away from home.  I suspect he'll start the same as he did against Killie.

although, after not getting the three points on Saturday, this is now a must win....

9 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

OFW

Mackay Warren, Meekings, Tremarco

Tansey Vigurs 

Doran, Polworth, King

Doumbouya

No Draper? Craziness! Arguably the first name on the team sheet. 

Tansey and Polworth in the middle, Drapes no 10, Doran and King on the wings and Fisher up top. I really like Mulraney but with his pace and trickery he's a nightmare for defenders if you bring him on in the second half rather than from the start. 

34 minutes ago, lightwelter said:

No Draper? Craziness! Arguably the first name on the team sheet. 

Tansey and Polworth in the middle, Drapes no 10, Doran and King on the wings and Fisher up top. I really like Mulraney but with his pace and trickery he's a nightmare for defenders if you bring him on in the second half rather than from the start. 

I think Doran needs to come in from the start, so it is a question of who to leave out.  And it's not an easy choice.  It seems you are leaving Vigurs out even though he was probably our most effective starting midfielder on Saturday and Draper was shocking!  I'm not sure that Tansey and Draper really work well together in front of the back four and therefore you need to play Draper higher up.  That means a choice between Draper and Polworth.  Personally I think Polworth has done a little more this season to justify edging Draper out of the team but it's a very close call.  It would certainly do no harm leaving Draper out if only to make him realise he needs to be on the top of his game all the time if he is going to retain his place.

Read your piece about the Walrus (just have to call him that from now on) and can see your point if not agree with it. My response to Draper is that the others have had far more than one bad performance this year, whereas Draper and Tremarco have probably kept us afloat in some ties.

Sitting in the North Stand waiting for the Doum to score - Caley Thistle tee-shirt,goody goody Blues day -  Doum, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long - I am from Sneckie, we are the Caley, He is the walrus - Goo goo g'joob

Cast your mind back 12 years to when We beat Motherwell 1-0 in the Scottish cup.

http://caleythistleonline.com/team/fixtures.html/

I recal Barry Wilson's scoring and later publicly said that his brother told him that the keeper was prone to coming too far out of his box.

Bingham legend  had a big drum.

My feet got soaked walking through a puddle on the way to the match, as my trainers were split and I was too stingy to go and buy a new pair.

and I think one of our goals tomorrow will be similar to Barry's one from 2004.

Now this is a feckin canny quote on BBC Sport:

Inverness defender Josh Meekings: "I feel like sometimes we're waiting for things to happen and then reacting to things, then we start to play our football.

"Whereas, if we come out of the blocks quickly, we can put our take on to the game and put ourselves in a good place."

Oh dear - Polworth, Tansey, Vigurs all start and Doumbaya up front. Only plus is a start for Doran, but this could be another display lacking balance and too many similar players in the centre of the park. Hope not.

Edited by PerfICT