Motherwell -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

35 minutes ago, Scotty said:

i cant get live commentary at work ... its geo-blocked and we are not permitted to bypass it with a VPN ! so ended up listening to Radio Scotland anyway ... Bryan Burnett doing a show called "Get it On" and this week it's about what your favourite A9 music is .... what you listen to or what evokes memories of travelling the road .... some pretty good songs on there but for me, the song that does it for me is Big Country "In a Big Country" just as you reach the crest of the hill past Daviot and see Inverness below you ... 

That will be the FM output you'll be getting with the blocked football on Medium Wave. Tonight it seems to be the relatively unusual hybrid format of live commentary from Ross County v Celtic plus Open All Mics-like interventions from the other games. Presumably on Saturdays when the football is on both FM frequencies and Medium Wave as well, the blocked diaspora get no Radio Scotland at all - or do you get Off The Ball when it's on air since there's no apparent reason to block it.

Mmmm... maybe I could have expressed these last few words a bit better.....:sad:

a very satisfying evening .... hope I am able to say the same thing later tonight after the Toronto game. TFC take on Philadelphia in the first round of the MLS playoffs tonight ... its a one-off knockout game here in Toronto. Winners go on to face NYC FC on Sunday

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic