Scottish Cup

The Mantis

Amidst all the doom and gloom, Tansey/Storey rumours, worst defence/shyte attack, etc etc, nobody seems to have noticed that Round 4 of the famous old tournament is drawn in about half an hour.

ICT is ball 20 and ties are due to be played on 21st January.

• Agree 1

IHE  you will be most welcome in the old shed I suppose providing you can get over the wall. Old staigo boys are under earth or nearly there. Good game this will be. Will have to watch out for Shane though, got a few things to prove and he is banging in the goals.

11 hours ago, standbydave said:

IHE  you will be most welcome in the old shed I suppose providing you can get over the wall. Old staigo boys are under earth or nearly there. Good game this will be. Will have to watch out for Shane though, got a few things to prove and he is banging in the goals.

I will be going through the Feckin wall :cheer01:

19 hours ago, standbydave said:

8 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I will be going through the Feckin wall :cheer01:

Edited by 12th Man

We'll be up for it but weve had rangers in the cup if you could say there a bigger team folk has different opinions of them

And ive no understandings of what happened in the highland league days with us but i got told a few stories