Scottish Cup

The Mantis

On the topic of the Scottish Cup I'm looking to get hold of a programme from last seasons replay game with Hibernian if anyone is willing to sell one. If this post isn't allowed on your forum then please remove it and sorry for posting . I'm a Hibs fan and was at all the games but never managed to get a programme on the night . 

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:53 PM, rubberbumper said:

We'll be up for it but weve had rangers in the cup if you could say there a bigger team folk has different opinions of them

And ive no understandings of what happened in the highland league days with us but i got told a few stories 

Folk had different opinions of them, they no longer exist. Although, by coincidence, folk also have very different opinions of the new club which seems to have inherited Ibrox Stadium, an asset, which in my view, ought to have been liquidated to settle the claims of their very many unpaid creditors.

However, I digress and agree that we need to be very careful as Elgin will indeed be up for this. As I recall, it took us until the last minute to get the better of you the only other time the teams met in the cup a few seasons back and we had the advantage of being at home then.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Murphy1 said:

On the topic of the Scottish Cup I'm looking to get hold of a programme from last seasons replay game with Hibernian if anyone is willing to sell one. If this post isn't allowed on your forum then please remove it and sorry for posting . I'm a Hibs fan and was at all the games but never managed to get a programme on the night . 

phone the club. They still might have some copies 

Go on eBay Hibbieboy. Can I also enquire if there is any chance that the Elgin game may be televised or day/kick off changed. I know that there are more alluring clashes but none will be as historical, local, full house, atmospheric and David v Goliathesque ?