Stadium name

Yngwie

In this era of names like the Tony Macaroni Arena and the Totally Wicked Stadium, what would you like (or not like) our ground to be called if the naming rights were up for grabs?

(I'm not implying that the transfer of the stands will lead to a change of a name any time soon, just hoping that amongst all the doom and gloom on the pitch, our fans have retained enough sense of humour to lift my spirits!)

Cliftonville in Belfast play at Solitude.  I think that's a great name for a ground and very distinctive.  What about just calling the ground Caledonia?  It'd be quite a unique but memorable name I reckon.

12 minutes ago, Renegade said:

What about just calling the ground Caledonia?  It'd be quite a unique but memorable name I reckon.

If you're going to go down the overblown Scottish songs route (which, personally, I wouldn't), then Waterfront would surely be more appropriate?

How about 'The Little Shop of Horrors'?

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

La Global Internationale stadia.

But probably way over the top considering the size of the ground.

That's nearly as stupid as calling it the Global Energy Stadium.....nobody's that daft, imagine how stupid you'd look if you had a power cut!! 

• Agree 5

On a serious note I would like to see the Tulloch name retained given what they have done for the club.

On a more frivolous note it could be called "Bridgend" "Bridgeview" "Seaview" "The Dock" "SafeHarbour" forget that last one given our defensive record, since we have the longest club name perhaps the stadium should be "The Inverness Caledonian Thistle Pride of the Highlands Stadium", the name I don't want is "The Relegation City Stadium".