Scott Boden

CableGuy

4 hours ago, forresjags said:

I cannot possibly comment on his attitude as I only see him Saturday if and when he plays, so please what has he done to earn this reputation ? 

I actually hope you are right and that he will come good. It was,however, disappointing that he didnt take his chance to shine on Saturday. 

3 hours ago, Huisdean said:

Didn't know we had so many behavioural analyst experts posting on this site.

Nope, no expert, just a fan with an opinion. (I thought that was the point of forums)

and if I could be bothered I'd trawl through my previous posts, in this thread as well others, and quote them, where I stick up for Boden, and Vigurs and many others that come in for criticism.

i was delighted that Scotty got his start on Saturday just disappointed that he didn't take it more convincingly. Who knows, maybe the management team, who undoubtably watch games differently, saw something more promising and may well stick with what we had on Saturday. 

Hes clearly lacking in confidence, which will no doubt be effecting his body language, but when you hear Richie talking about needing the right characters and attitudes in the dressing room, then you see someone carrying themselves like that it does make you wonder if Richie's maybe digging him out?  I get reet annoyed wi Polly when he does it too! 

Different prospects right now. Neither the Club or the Player would want to tie themselves on to a long contract at this point,where we are in a relegation battle.  Should we prevail, I'm sure both the Club and the Player will want to activate the Option, and extend his stay for the entirety of next season. However, if we fail, and are relegated, we are not left with yet another noose around our neck.

Sensible work by the board IMO.

I can see why Boden was given such a long contract when signing, as to make some money when a bigger club comes calling, I thought the guy had huge potential and was very direct when I first saw him play, so much so I put a wee bet on him being one of the top five, leagues goal scorers. 

Hope it clicks for him, If he cant get any game time then I wonder I his accommodation is paid for by the club? and perhaps a confidence boosting loan deal nearer to home may be of benefit to all concerned.