Coming SOON !!

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:58 AM, Naelifts said:

For the purpose of clarity...................RhodaMcBean????

Enjoyable tale. Read something like it when I was young. Particularly enjoyed the ugly sisters..........Mantis and Donview ( the new Abbot and Costello?)

Feck me, he's alive..........heard you were auditioning for Scarlet Pimp 2...................you not allowed out to play with your young pals nowadays tightwad??

Think we need to rename you 'Naeshow'

Edited by Donview

S.P 2 Donview? -- Still in creation.....maybe. Don't worry;  if it ever happens he's bound to be a chip off the Old Block for sure.:ohmy:

Talking about absentee posters where have you been these past many months? Do you ever attend the Aberdeeen matches these days I wonder?

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:26 PM, Scarlet Pimple said:

S.P 2 Donview? -- Still in creation.....maybe. Don't worry;  if it ever happens he's bound to be a chip off the Old Block for sure.:ohmy:

Talking about absentee posters where have you been these past many months? Do you ever attend the Aberdeeen matches these days I wonder?

Busy, Busy lifestyle Scarlet but can still be spotted or 'heard' home and away on a regular basis:ictscarf:

Never been to Pittodrie since the turn of the millennium........ other than when ICT are playing of course. Have a great Christmas and i'll try and treat you to some of my sarcastic wit in 2017 :canada::santa: