Marge Simpson - Lewis Horner

Santa Claus - Lonsana Doumbouya

(Where's) Wally - Jake Mulraney 

Kevin McNaughton - Sniper

Brad Mackay - Dolly Parton

Tansey and Vigurs - Dumb and Dumber! 

Alex Fisher - Queens Guardsman

• Agree 1

As much as i'm really looking forward to humbling the new team, SURELY the game is to be cancelled? Apart from the fact that Ibrox is likely to be blown over, expecting fans and teams to travel in this weather is absurd.  County, Aberness and Our games should all be cancelled on the grounds of Health and Safety.  They spout forth nanny state sh1te when it suits them, why not now?  Two accidents in the last two days on the a9, and the worst of the weather hasnt even hit us yet!!!! Come on Police Scotland, SPFL and the Clubs. Get this sorted!

You make a point but fail to consider the home team is OF, therefore as 50k of them will be local then nobody really cares about travelling fans, if it was the other way round then I'm sure it would be considered, additionally none of the organisations listed are known for being able to forward plan so would much rather leave it til 2 hours before kick off and act surprised about the conditions.

Oh dear, bottom after tonight's games. Dundee winning not helpful.

Unless we win tomorrow, we are in bottom two for Christmas, but at least still in touch with the pack. A win gets us to 9th unless Hamilton beat Celtic.

Hopefully the guys get something tomorrow, then we have two big games before the break that should both be winnable!

14 hours ago, ictfcsince94 said:

As much as i'm really looking forward to humbling the new team, SURELY the game is to be cancelled? Apart from the fact that Ibrox is likely to be blown over, expecting fans and teams to travel in this weather is absurd.  County, Aberness and Our games should all be cancelled on the grounds of Health and Safety.  They spout forth nanny state sh1te when it suits them, why not now?  Two accidents in the last two days on the a9, and the worst of the weather hasnt even hit us yet!!!! Come on Police Scotland, SPFL and the Clubs. Get this sorted!

Hopefully shouldn't be a problem, the wind has at least brought some warmth which keeps the snow at bay, yesterday was far worse with heavy snow on A9 and torrential rain Stirling way and today just reminded me of a typical winters day on the west coast.

The harsh weather suits us more than Rangers.

You make a point but fail to consider the home team is OF, therefore as 50k of them will be local

Hardly - likely that more people will be travelling from the Highlands to support the new club than to support ICT.

Pelt me with snowballs if you like but though this game is handy for me, I'm not going. I refuse to give any money to the successors of the team that robbed Scottish football and is trying to do so again. Give them money and they'll only waste it.

• Agree 3