ICT Christmas songs

Yngwie

and Given what's being rumoured about the state of repair of Ibrox, "Away In A Manger" might be appropriate for this weekend.

Looking out of the Kingsmills Suite windows "I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In" would be appropriate.

"Oh Come All Ye Faithful" could help boost attendances.

Another couple of defeats and it's "In The Bleak Mid Winter".

"Hark The Herald Angels Sing" for the Young Team.

If Richie signs Billy's two brothers then it must be "We Three Kings Of Orient Are".

Arrange a festive friendly in Liverpool and we need "Once In Royal David's City".

If Tommy can't clear the pitch for the Motherwell game, then try "See Amid The Winter Snow".

It's a pity Aberdeen aren't visiting this Christmas because there are choruses from Handel's Messiah entitled "Worthy Is The Lamb" and "All We Like Sheep".

Edited by Charles Bannerman
  • Disagree 1

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la, Sha lala lala lala lala lala lala lalalah Aaron Doran.

it works, but you've gotta get the tune change just right! I think I've got the right number of Lala's in there, but it's really quite difficult to count them....

Edited by ictfcsince94

6 hours ago, ictfcsince94 said:

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la, Sha lala lala lala lala lala lala lalalah Aaron Doran.

it works, but you've gotta get the tune change just right! I think I've got the right number of Lala's in there, but it's really quite difficult to count them....

I've put in a complaint to the mods as you have deliberately excluded the other Teletubbies