Dingwall Preview

tm4tj

Lets hope we get the usual crowd behind the team for this one tomorrow and get the 3 points.  With this being the last game of the year all eyes and ears will be on us and with our poor form and County being favorites we could cause an upset.  The singing section will have a boost with jagster joining them :ohmy: :ictscarf:

• Agree 1

I think the away support will be excellent, with a couple of thousand Caley Thistle brave hearts egging the players on with every move.

No point dwelling on what's happened to date, there's everything to play for at 3pm tomorrow,  it's a fresh start.

3-1 win.

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, IBM said:

Lets hope we get the usual crowd behind the team for this one tomorrow and get the 3 points.  With this being the last game of the year all eyes and ears will be on us and with our poor form and County being favorites we could cause an upset.  The singing section will have a boost with jagster joining them :ohmy: :ictscarf:

I've even got the smoke bombs ready :wink::wink:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Funny how fashion goes round in circles and I've got a feeling that our form is going to turn round tomorrow as well. Hopefully Doran will start in place of Vigurs and either King or Mulraney will start in place of Cole. With the width and pace on the wings it would give us a more exciting attacking option. Doumbouya or Fisher? I think I would start with Doumbouya in the middle maybe with a bit of service he can start scoring again. I quite like Fisher and would have no probs him starting either. The defence pretty much picks itself 

Bring it on 

OFW

TREMARCO MEEKINGS WARREN MCKAY

DRAPER

KING                  TANSEY               DORAN

POLWORTH

FISHER

SUBS: ESSON, SUTHERLAND, MULRANEY, BODEN, DOUMBOUYA, VIGURS, COLE

Our Full-Backs need to bomb on, and support our wide players. Centre backs can sit back, and Drapes provides extra cover in front of them.  Tansey gets his more attacking role, to go and control the game. Polworth plays up with Fisher, providing an out-ball, should we have to resort to Route1. 

I fear though, that this will be too much of a change from what we've been doing, as most camps admit that we've been playing well, just not converting chances or getting the rub of the green.

So...I expect the usual suspects to be in the usual unfavoured positions, and the 'controversial' Vigurs to make the starting line-up, yet again. And an isolated one-up-top, which could change to Fish. A midfield of Tansey, Draper, Vigurs, Cole and Polworth is what will probably appear.

Regardless of who steps onto the soggy Global Energy Stadium midden, we need to get right behind them and give them our full backing! Positive support from start to finish. Save all your moaning for here, post-match! Let's put the lights out on the wee-team, and go into our break on a high! 

#prideofthehighlands #foreverinourshadow #weeteamweecupbigteambigcup #caleyjagsaway #inforanwetrust #keepupthefight #topsix 

• Agree 3