Scottish Cup tie with Elgin City

cif73

Anyone know when/how ICT tickets for the Elgin City cup tie become available to buy? I've logged onto my ticket account on ICT FC website and the next game referred to is just the Partick Thistle league game at the end of the month.

As far as I know the date, time and prices have been agreed by the clubs and the info sent to the SFA.  What we were waiting on was sign off on the match info from the SFA (should be a formality) and information on how many tickets we were getting, where we'd be housed etc....this will determine the need for priority period, how many tickets are sold per person etc.

It's possible that info has come in/been squared up over the festive period.  If so then I'll hopefully get it to put out as soon as people get back to work in the next couple of days.

• Agree 3

30 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

As far as I know the date, time and prices have been agreed by the clubs and the info sent to the SFA.  What we were waiting on was sign off on the match info from the SFA (should be a formality) and information on how many tickets we were getting, where we'd be housed etc....this will determine the need for priority period, how many tickets are sold per person etc.

It's possible that info has come in/been squared up over the festive period.  If so then I'll hopefully get it to put out as soon as people get back to work in the next couple of days.

Cheers pal

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mclennansleftboot said:

Prices area FIIIIIVVVERRRRR

Free for kids under 5 if accompanied by a grown up so it'll nae cost yir auld man onythin tae get ye in ma loon.

Edited by Row S
  • Agree 1

• tm4tj locked this topic