HELLGIN AWAY

Oh fer fecks sake lets get it started - IMPORTANT QUESTIONS - Where are we meeting in Sneck ? - Shurely EVERYBODY is going Inter City - Ersehole of the earth ? Can I join the Young Team fer the day ? What godfersaking hostelry will we take over in Hellgin ? How will I avoid arrest and eviction (again) from Borough Briggs ? Will I be able to climb over the fence to invade the pitch ? Who is going to look after me ?

Is there many of yous coming down?

Im sure it should be entertaining in the stand with both fans and im sure we'll have a few sing songs for yous to im sure theyll be more security on the day cause our stewards are pretty much useless look forward to your visit 

10 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Oh Jhesus - first response from an illiterate Dingle !!

Should be fun also with the attitude your showing of how your going to act on the day you might be lucky to even be refused entry 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Ah Forres. Lovely wee town BUT just on the outskirts heading east is when the potential to catch a nasty disease starts.

I dont have a clue because of my age of what happened with elgin and inverness in highland league days but got told some stories if nothing against caley but hopefully we put up a good fight

18 hours ago, rubberbumper said:

Is there many of yous coming down?

Im sure it should be entertaining in the stand with both fans and im sure we'll have a few sing songs for yous to im sure theyll be more security on the day cause our stewards are pretty much useless look forward to your visit 

As Elgin is north of Inverness, shouldn't that be 'is there many of yous coming up ?'

• Agree 1

Worst riot I saw in HL football was at Borough Briggs, 1980 Q-Cup final, Buckie v .... The Jeggies.

In fact, the second worst incident in my time also involved the Jeggies, v Elgin at Forres for some cup final in the early 90s. Madchester era.

So, who were the real hoodlums in Sneck football?

• Agree 1

Yes, Elgin entered the selection process for the two new league places under that cloud whereas County went in on the back of an impressive 4-0 win away to Forfar in the Scottish Cup.

That said, Elgin have hardly set the heather alight since they did later gain league entry.