Sign in to follow this  
IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

HELLGIN AWAY

Recommended Posts

 

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Can you ask if they have any spare bricks.

Forgot to mention IHE, B & Q is nearby you could get 10% off with your pensioner card.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Wow... Charles comes out of the closet :laugh:

Yeh dammit! Why does this site cancel the "Edit" facility after a relatively short time? This morning I spotted last night's syntactic aberration and tried to change it from "Being an Elgin supporter...." to "Since he is an Elgin supporter...." but the thing wouldn't let me.:whoosh:

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Elginloon said:

Aye but were nae bottom ;)

And yet another stunning, intellectual retort from the Loon from the Dark Side :lol:

 

8 hours ago, 12th Man said:

 

Forgot to mention IHE, B & Q is nearby you could get 10% off with your pensioner card.

Only on a Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Elginloon said:

 

Jeez do you lot really think yous are that big look where you are -  in the premier league!

FTFY :cheer01:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Hows your ticket sales for the game going?

Canna really blame you for spending all your time here, had a look at that Elgin forum and it only gets about one post every three days. So judging by that, either:

your own sales are poor 

or

Elgin isn't hooked up to the interweb 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Canna really blame you for spending all your time here, had a look at that Elgin forum and it only gets about one post every three days. So judging by that, either:

your own sales are poor 

or

Elgin isn't hooked up to the interweb 

Thats wasnt the answer to my question though lol

 

But aye we've selt between 1500-2000 tickets i believe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Thats wasnt the answer to my question though lol

 

But aye we've selt between 1500-2000 tickets i believe 

That's good for a wee team :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Hows your ticket sales for the game going?

We've sold less than 800 which is really disappointing more will buy up to kick off but I can't see us break the 1000 mark unfortunately 

Dougal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to bad there probably will be pay at the gate so doubt some folk will get tickets and pay at gate instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dougal said:

We've sold less than 800 which is really disappointing more will buy up to kick off but I can't see us break the 1000 mark unfortunately 

Dougal

Aye it sounds disappointing Dougal but where are you getting that from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, there seems to be generally less interest in cup matches than league matches these days.  In the season when we won the cup we only had a crowd of just over 2000 for our home QF against Raith.  4th round games against lower league opposition have generally attracted little over 1000.  Whilst I think we ought to be able to sell out our allocation, the harsh reallity is that if we can take 1000 to Elgin then that will be a pretty good turn out compared to recent cup games.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not surprised that Hellgin took such a big support to the dump. It is not often that they can pit their wits with an established Premiership outfit and watch the game in relative comfort. It must have been a dream for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It always amazes me that people that don't work for the club seem to have such a grasp of what's going on with ticket sales! 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ictfcsince94 said:

It always amazes me that people that don't work for the club seem to have such a grasp of what's going on with ticket sales! 

 

On 17 January 2017 at 6:58 PM, Elginloon said:

Thats wasnt the answer to my question though lol

 

But aye we've selt between 1500-2000 tickets i believe 

I agree. "Between 1500-2000" = I don't have a clue, so I'll take a stab in the dark. 

You'd think if you were ITK, a more accurate response would be given by the club than the 25% margin for error here! 

Elgin have a history of losing track of the number of tickets sold though I suppose... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RossP said:

 

I agree. "Between 1500-2000" = I don't have a clue, so I'll take a stab in the dark. 

You'd think if you were ITK, a more accurate response would be given by the club than the 25% margin for error here! 

Elgin have a history of losing track of the number of tickets sold though I suppose... 

In fact, a track record of losing track of the number of tickets printed and it appears that, in Moray, the correct term is 'selt'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine being from Elgin.  Imagine waking up in the morning, opening your curtains and seeing Elgin.  Imagine, going through your entire life, every waking minute of your likely four decades on the this planet and carrying that proverbial staff of shame, knowing that you come from Elgin.  Imagine that folks, imagine that.  Chilling.  Absolutely chilling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Imagine being from Elgin.  Imagine waking up in the morning, opening your curtains and seeing Elgin.  Imagine, going through your entire life, every waking minute of your likely four decades on the this planet and carrying that proverbial staff of shame, knowing that you come from Elgin.  Imagine that folks, imagine that.  Chilling.  Absolutely chilling.

If you hate elgin that much take it your not coming here to support your team then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Imagine being from Elgin.  Imagine waking up in the morning, opening your curtains and seeing Elgin.  Imagine, going through your entire life, every waking minute of your likely four decades on the this planet and carrying that proverbial staff of shame, knowing that you come from Elgin.  Imagine that folks, imagine that.  Chilling.  Absolutely chilling.

A bit like Dingwall but without the Wimpey.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

If you hate elgin that much take it your not coming here to support your team then

Your wit knows no ends!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well id happily discuss football instead of folk keeping on about a town instead of the game.

 

See you have a few new signings will they be getting a game or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be a great occasion with a  cup atmosphere regardless of the size of our support or crowd total.

However I don't think we will take any more than away day at Dingwall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.