Saturday night.....

Yngwie

How nice it is to be able to enjoy a Saturday evening without being in an ICT-induced shitty mood because of our latest poor result/performance - you have to go back as far as September to find a Saturday victory for us. The family are enjoying this return of the ungrumpy me and are already fans of this winter shutdown!

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, standbydave said:

It was a enjoyable meal in the messroom on the ship tonight,without the sniping from the sheep,the huns and the tims,not to mention the solitary one from Dingwall who spoiled my New Year at sea.

Man over board!!!

Seriously though, you can't let the results of a club who are unlikely to lift the league cup in the next 50 years affect your mood. Even third placed Aberdeen have only won half of their matches, where as we haven't lost half of ours and I've still enjoyed a lot of the games.

• Agree 1

Having a girlie lunch out would be as bad as getting beat by County, for me anyway :lol: I did miss the football today though not sure I like this winter break just 2 weeks till the one at Elgin, just hope the guys have had a good rest!

:smile: Try -11 degrees C. below freezing which is forecast for Thursday night  for us here in the West Coast of Canada. I saw one small bird and a crow outside since the deep freeze started 30 days ago. The rest of them must all have beetled off to  South America or something.  And yes, I did put out some seeds after all for the wee one,  but I think the crows will be O.K. since they all go to MacDonalds for their evening meal about 4p.m.

The United States, all of them including California who are cheering because they have hardly had a drop of rain for 3 years, have been submerged by  blizzards of snow and cold even worse than us. Oops! there goes a triumvirate of brass monkeys going like the clappers to get home before the freezing catches up with them. Gotta go.:wave: