Scottish cup round 5

12th Man

Definitely going to go.

On the bright side, if there's a poor turnout from ICT, I doubt if it'll be much of a draw for Celtic fans either (albeit probably more will come from the Highlands to support them tan ICT). Big empty spaces in the stands. Might help us, more used to playing in ghostly empty stadiums, rather than them.

It's my straw and I'm clutching it.

• Agree 2

Bizarrely, peculiarly still tonight we remain the only team in the league to have taken points off Celtic this season ... and yet I have less hope than before that glorious, unforgettable night 17 years ago.

If you want to make a political point please post in the appropriate forum,....then again, we don't have a forum for bizarre and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Kingsmill,a) I was not making a political point. b) it's not a conspiracy theory it's a conspiracy fact clearly you watch too much BBC propaganda

http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/bbc-media-action-subversion-broadcasting-house-kazakhstan

• Disagree 2

either way the post was going off topic ... even the 'topic drift' into the discussion about charging BBC journalists for entry to the TCS is somewhat off topic considering this is a 5th round tie at Parkhead ! Lets just stick to the subject and if you want to start a topic about how bad the BBC is then go for it ... no-one is stopping you, just dont hijack other topics. 

39 minutes ago, RiG said:

I see the club have cancelled the event at the stadium allowing fans to see the game there. Hopefully this means more folk are going to the game itself.

It would be nice to think so but, somehow, I doubt that was the reason for the event being cancelled.

• Agree 3

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:43 AM, KirkieRobRoy said:

Definitely going to go.

On the bright side, if there's a poor turnout from ICT, I doubt if it'll be much of a draw for Celtic fans either (albeit probably more will come from the Highlands to support them tan ICT). Big empty spaces in the stands. Might help us, more used to playing in ghostly empty stadiums, rather than them.

It's my straw and I'm clutching it.

Celtic are not altogether unused to playing in front of banks of empty seats. Notwithstanding whatever official figures they released to the press, Parkhead was often half empty for league matches last season in particular.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, RiG said:

I see the club have cancelled the event at the stadium allowing fans to see the game there. Hopefully this means more folk are going to the game itself.

I thought it was a great idea. If I lived in Inverness I'd have gone to the stadium to watch it. Poor show there's not enough interest. 

• Agree 1

Did anyone else get caught out by the posting deadline for tickets for this game? All week the ICT Twitter account was saying the deadline for posting tickets was 2pm today so I ordered a ticket today but got a call from the club saying the deadline was in fact yesterday at 2pm and they can't guarantee it will arrive in time for the game. All the tweets saying that the deadline was Thursday have now been deleted in what seems to be an attempt to cover up the mistake.

ICTFC.png

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

Did anyone else get caught out by the posting deadline for tickets for this game? All week the ICT Twitter account was saying the deadline for posting tickets was 2pm today so I ordered a ticket today but got a call from the club saying the deadline was in fact yesterday at 2pm and they can't guarantee it will arrive in time for the game. All the tweets saying that the deadline was Thursday have now been deleted in what seems to be an attempt to cover up the mistake.

ICTFC.png

No attempt to cover it up. I removed the incorrect tweets to try and ensure nobody else got confusing information as a result of my error.

To my knowledge only one person had to be contacted....obviously you....so not a widespread issue.

• Disagree 4

11 hours ago, CaleyD said:

No attempt to cover it up. I removed the incorrect tweets to try and ensure nobody else got confusing information as a result of my error.

To my knowledge only one person had to be contacted....obviously you....so not a widespread issue.

Even one person is one to many, don't ya think ?   

• Agree 3

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, Kingsmills said:

I actually think it's a good draw. A guaranteed six figure pay day with the distinct possibility of a further cash windfall for live TV could well mean that we are able to strengthen further for the remainder of the league campaign. Also, we have a very decent record against them in this tournament especially in Glasgow.

I admit it. I was wrong........so very wrong...