Is the buzz back?

tm4tj

We have been flat for a while now, but the re-signing of Billy 'small k' Mckay has lifted some of the gloom and I for one am buzzing to see how this works out. It's certainly perked the fans up and I hope it lifts the players as well. Good to see we have cleared some of the dead wood out, but I feel there will be more to follow.

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

GET OFF THE FECKIN PITCH MUN :amazed:

I have often wondered how many foreign players have completed their contracts and left Caley Thistle, believing that the English word for a playing surface is "mahf***eenpitch". The man is a legend!!

Edited by Charles Bannerman
  • Agree 1

Don't think it was faint today.

Crowd was tremendous in it's backing of the team when they could so easily, and understandably, have gone the other way.  Stepped up to the plate and showed just as much determination to fight as the players on the park did this afternoon.

• Agree 6

37 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

Don't think it was faint today.

Crowd was tremendous in it's backing of the team when they could so easily, and understandably, have gone the other way.  Stepped up to the plate and showed just as much determination to fight as the players on the park did this afternoon.

Annoyed at the booing at half time, however, understandable. I wonder if this, coupled with Richie's hairdryer helped provide a wonderful second half performance? 

But when the players gave us something to cheer we got right behind them! Amazing. And good to see it can be done without the need of the Young Team to lead it. 

Think the players maybe took the booing to heart all the same-no many o them applauded the fans at full time...not like them at all. 

I am however, buzzing. That result, given our position at halftime feels very much like a win. 

%we are the Caley boys, we make f&ck all noise%

Must admit I'm not a happy clapper but from the first league game in 94 until now. I have never booed our team it just doesn't seem right. As for people booing Vigurs when he came back on 2nd half. Unacceptable IMHO 

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, ICT_Stew said:

Nice to hear us make some noise for a change, normally that sort of atmosphere is displayed went we play the County.

Who put the O and the y in county 

:ictscarf::ictscarf:

Edited by jagster

10 hours ago, jagster said:

Must admit I'm not a happy clapper but from the first league game in 94 until now. I have never booed our team it just doesn't seem right. As for people booing Vigurs when he came back on 2nd half. Unacceptable IMHO 

Not sure why Vigz gets victimised so much, but it wasn't his defending that led to us being two goals down.....thought he had a great game yesterday and vindicated Richie's decision for sticking with him

• Agree 3

Trudged away from New Douglas Park on Tuesday night totally disheartened.. but I feel that in second half yesterday we got our Caley Thistle back. They showed the effort and passion that has been lacking for a while now. They found it again yesterday and hopefully we now start our relentless fight back into top ten. That will do me this season - top six next season. So YES the buzz is back.

Edited by Hearach
  • Agree 4