DEAR LORD

?type=mc1&htype=0

Our Father in heaven,

Thank you for the privilege of training this team.

I thank you for each player and all the great talents you have given them.

Watch over them now as they compete today.

Protect them from injury and fill them with strength and courage as they give of their best.

Amen.

• Agree 9

I have been in touch with our Lord and he asked me to pass on these words of wisdom to Mr Foran.

are_you_there_god.jpg?quality=89&w=500

You have been given a second chance young man. Now that you have changed do NOT change again.

Find your favoured first eleven, stick with them, play them consistently in the same system.

Remember you are the boss and not one of the team. You now have to continue being ruthless. Your job and the future of your beloved ICT depends on YOU.

You face tough times in the next four games but you have home advantage in two. Get the players behind you, get the crowd behind the players.

I wish you good luck but I cannot influence anything. That is your job.

• Agree 5

Dear IHE

Further to our recent conversations, I noticed yesterday that both linesmen were unable to control their flags in the high wind and that this lead to a goal being disallowed for Inverness and to King Billy getting booked for questioning this frequent problem. I am sorry for this act of God and will correct it next time at Paradise. Please ensure all players fight like demented tigers and do not let a little Moussa steel the show. This is your moment,

Your obedient servant

Lord Believe

• Agree 1