I can feel it coming in the air.....

CableGuy

Just seeing the 2nd ICTFC official trailer for something "coming in the air" involving Dicksons. I first thought it was going to be some boring deal to buy cars at a slightly discounted price, but now another ones appeared and to be honest if it is purely a Dicksons sales plug, then I doubt many will be particularly impressed at the build up, however I noticed it makes reference to the "Caley Jags TV" and it made me wonder, if this could be launch of a new sub based Youtube channel?

Here's the last of the videos.....Dicksons are the new "Interviews Sponsor" for CaleyJagsTV.  I should also hopefully have some good news (especially for overseas fans) in regards to expansion of CaleyJagsTV in the very, very near future.  Having been let down on the tech front so many times over the last 12(?) years of trying to get things up and running, I don't want to get ahead of myself until it's in place!!

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Here's the last of the videos.....Dicksons are the new "Interviews Sponsor" for CaleyJagsTV.  I should also hopefully have some good news (especially for overseas fans) in regards to expansion of CaleyJagsTV in the very, very near future.  Having been let down on the tech front so many times over the last 12(?) years of trying to get things up and running, I don't want to get ahead of myself until it's in place!!

now, that there is some top quality acting!! :notworthy::clapping::cheer01::happy:

It's a demonstration of what's possible when you think a bit outside the norm when working with advertisers and sponsors.

Dicksons are sponsoring what's already in place with interviews, but further support and buy-in will be needed as we (fingers crossed) roll out further services to ensure they remain sustainable.

Two new volunteers have joined the media team in recent weeks and are quickly finding their feet....freeing up others to develop new services.

It's not all going to happen overnight and things will be grown at a sensible and manageable pace for the long term.

• Agree 8