Lowest point  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these was the worst?

• Losing 5-1 to Hearts
    • Being tamely knocked out of the League Cup to League 1 part timers
    • Losing both Highland derbies
    • Losing the relegation 6 pointer 3-0 to Hamilton
    • Being thrashed 6-0 by Celtic in the Scottish Cup

If you can't motivate yourselves and show fight and bottle for a huge relegation battle then it shows your doomed. Loosing 3 nil going on 6 with no shape or direction how anyone honestly doesn't see this as the worst result and defining moment of the season is beyond me.

I went for Hamilton as it was the worst all-round performance I can remember seeing from us, cut us further adrift from our nearest relegation rivals, and probably increased their confidence while diminishing ours. And for the simple reason that it was the lowest I've felt at an ICT game this season. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, alternative maryhill said:

I went for Hamilton as it was the worst all-round performance I can remember seeing from us, cut us further adrift from our nearest relegation rivals, and probably increased their confidence while diminishing ours. And for the simple reason that it was the lowest I've felt at an ICT game this season. 

It was worse than Tynecastle ?

Losing to County twice is hardly the biggest disaster and losing to Alloa away was bad but it was only 1-0 to a side who at that time were flying in League 1 at the time and we did hit the bar.  Losing 6-0 to Celtic has happened a couple of times before and will undoubtedly happen again.

Tynecastle was bad but don't forget, we did have chances that day as well as it seemingly like every shot Hearts had seemed to find it's way in.  It might have only been 3-0 but the Accies game was far far worse.  Our defence was horrific, we missed a poorly taken penalty and could literally not make more than two passes all night.  Add to that that it was essentially a must win game (at least according to our manager) and many of our players hid.  It was the lowest point.  Absolutely no question.

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

Losing to County twice is hardly the biggest disaster and losing to Alloa away was bad but it was only 1-0 to a side who at that time were flying in League 1 at the time and we did hit the bar.  Losing 6-0 to Celtic has happened a couple of times before and will undoubtedly happen again.

Tynecastle was bad but don't forget, we did have chances that day as well as it seemingly like every shot Hearts had seemed to find it's way in.  It might have only been 3-0 but the Accies game was far far worse.  Our defence was horrific, we missed a poorly taken penalty and could literally not make more than two passes all night.  Add to that that it was essentially a must win game (at least according to our manager) and many of our players hid.  It was the lowest point.  Absolutely no question.

I would say the only reason a few people have not voted for Hamilton is that they weren't there :whistle:

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, tm4tj said:

I put appointing Richie Foran as manager.

Shame that wasn't an option. If it was I'd suggest it would beat the votes for the Hamilton game.

Hearts was awful but it has to be Hamilton really as we haven't learnt any lessons from past failings. Celtic hurt on Sunday but probably not as much as Hamilton because there were no points at stake.