Greg Tansey to Bradford City

Renegade

As we all know, it's looks like Greg Tansey will be departing at the end of the season.  Heard at the game on Friday that seemingly Bradford are attempting to sign him.  Now putting two and two together, I wonder if there's something in this.  Stuart McCall of course manages Bradford these days and I remember him being after Tansey to bring him to Motherwell prior to him joining us the first time round in 2011.  I think he tried to sign him for Motherwell after that as well.  Wonder if Yorkshire will be where Tansey plies his trade next season.

There is little doubt that he will leave at the end of the season. Personally, I don't much care where he ends up but it would be pleasing if he continued in the form he was in on Friday evening to play his part in keeping us in the Premiership before he departs. If he does that, I'm sure he will leave with all our good wishes, unless, of course, he washes up at Pittodrie !

2 hours ago, Huisdean said:

Not sure if your post is directly related to Greg Tansey  but he will be a huge loss unless we can get a replacement equally as good.

Exactly, however it seems for some since the Aberdeen transfer never went through they've wanted him out. Any dip in form or poor performance is because he's not interested - however its not just him thats been inconsistent but on his day there isn't a better striker and passer of the ball at the club. He has great levels of vision and I think he will be a loss to the club if he does decide to go.

47 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Exactly, however it seems for some since the Aberdeen transfer never went through they've wanted him out. Any dip in form or poor performance is because he's not interested - however its not just him thats been inconsistent but on his day there isn't a better striker and passer of the ball at the club. He has great levels of vision and I think he will be a loss to the club if he does decide to go.

He will be a loss but we have lost better players than him in the past and still gone on to improve and progress.

• Agree 1