Aaron Doran Out for the Season

Dargo20

3 minutes ago, PerthICT said:

All the best to Aaron in his recovery. Great wee player and shame we haven't seen more of him the last year or 2. 

However because of the lack of games he has played, we have to be realistic in the fact that if he is indeed out of contract at the end of season and (I believe) one of ", if not THE highest earner in the squad. It wouldn't be surprising to see him go. The only way I imagine he would be offered a new deal is if there was a substantial reduction in salary or a short term deal till December.

harsh but reality of footy and injuries.

harsh, reality, and frustrating.  frustrating for the club that we will finance his recovery, as is our duty under contract, and then we'll likely miss the benefits of this.

1 hour ago, ictfcsince94 said:

harsh, reality, and frustrating.  frustrating for the club that we will finance his recovery, as is our duty under contract, and then we'll likely miss the benefits of this.

After the service Aaron has given the club over the years it's the least we can do for him !! 

I wish him a speedy recovery and really hope it's not the last we see of him on the pitch .

Im off to Partick hoping for a good result just wish Aaron was coming with us !!

• Agree 3

I find it incredible that posters are writing off Aaron already. This is a separate injury from the one sustained previously and he has just had his operation so now his recovery starts in earnest. While no medical expert, I don't think this injury is as bad as his previous one and I for one, look forward to seeing him play for ICT again.