ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS

Inverness CT:

Fon-Williams, Raven, Warren, Polworth, Vigurs, McCart, Billy McKay, Tansey, Laing, Brad McKay, Anier.

Subs: Hoban, McNaughton, Ebbe, Fisher, Boden, King, Cole.

Partick Thistle:

Cerny, Dumbuya, Booth, Lindsay, Osman, Doolan, Erskine, Lawless, Barton, Keown and Edwards

Subs: Ridgers, Amoo, Elliott, Azeez, Nisbet, McCarthy and Lamont

Tweets by @ICTFC

matchday thread is up and running early as I have had no internet or cable at the house for the last week. its supposed to be fixed this weekend but may or may not be done before the game so hedging my bets !!! Normal service should be resumed at some point on Saturday and updates and such will be posted then.

Inverness CT: Fon-Williams, Raven, Warren, Polworth, Vigurs, McCart, Billy McKay, Tansey, Laing, Brad McKay, Anier.

Subs: Hoban, McNaughton, Ebbe, Fisher, Boden, King, Cole.

Partick Thistle: Cerny, Dumbuya, Booth, Lindsay, Osman, Doolan, Erskine, Lawless, Barton, Keown and Edwards

Subs: Ridgers, Amoo, Elliott, Azeez, Nisbet, McCarthy and Lamont

Really don't like the look of that line up: 4-4-2 with Vigurs in a midfield 4 hasn't worked before. I know we're stretched for this one because of suspensions, but that midfield has zero pace. Cole should be playing.

• Agree 2

Hmm.  Not sure about that line up.  It looks as though it is set up to be tight defensively and look to nick a goal.  I'm not sure about Anier - I don't know if the reasoning is that he and Billy know each other from last season, but if so, it didn't exactly help Dundee Utd much.  I would much rather see one or both of Cole and King starting.  I'll be very happy to be proved wrong.

Vigurs booked for blatant trip. What a fekkin surprise. Get him tae........

Unless he scores a goal or two.

No help from Aberdeen, Hearts or Killie/County yet.

Jamie Durent‏ @IC_JDurent  

Very little to report at all. Few Thistle balls into the box - Inverness not offering much going forward #ICTFC

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic