THE HIGHLANDS ARE OURS ??

4 hours ago, PerfICT said:

A few weeks ago, I would have agreed with you, ictchris. However, their form has dipped and they have something of an injury crisis (Fox, Davies, Woods, Schalke, McShane, Dingwall all out or carrying injuries). That's not to say that we have anything like a full squad to pick from either, but the team suggested by RiG (for example) still looks pretty handy. We just have to hope that Tremarco is back and I'd like to see Mulraney have a run at their defence too. Billy always scores against County...just with Doran was playing too!

According to BBC, Schalk is fit too.

A really big game, lets all get behind the team and get the win we want!

Edited by Robert

Scotty, since there is likely to be an extradition treaty between the UK and Canada, 15 years or so on from when banter like this was considered "good crack", you can probably now expect a knock on the door from the Canadian PC Police and a summons to appear at Dingwall Sheriff Court on charges of offending Travelling People.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

40 minutes ago, Kind of Blue said:

Think we need to get Derek Adams back to bring some needle to these games.  If someone can post the link to his reaction we got the last gasp equaliser in the cup a few years ago that would be great.

Richie more or less said that at his Thursday press conference. He admitted to missing the positive effect on players' aggression levels of Derek's pre-derby comments and highlighted what these did to his own. I did ask him if he was thinking about placing an effigy of Derek in the home dressing room...... :smile:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Kind of Blue said:

Think we need to get Derek Adams back to bring some needle to these games.  If someone can post the link to his reaction we got the last gasp equaliser in the cup a few years ago that would be great.

looking for it now ... but in the meantime

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Charles Bannerman said:

Scotty, since there is likely to be an extradition treaty between the UK and Canada, 15 years or so on from when banter like this was considered "good crack", you can probably now expect a knock on the door from the Canadian PC Police and a summons to appear at Dingwall Sheriff Court on charges of offending Travelling People.

Rather like pre derby banter, Dingwall Sheriff Court is no more.

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

here you go

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/20474556

highlights and a bonus interview from Mr Bannerman with old sourpuss himself ! We of course won the replay but went on to lose in the next round to Kilmarnock. 

I remember these ints! I think that was the time when during the Terry one, Derek whacked the door with his fist on the way back up the corridor!

13 hours ago, Charles Bannerman said:

Indeed : however, if they want to pay my fare and give me free digs while they pursue it that sounds pretty good, and I will come voluntarily ....  especially as i only posted a picture of a dutch plane with a caravan attached to it and never made any mention of ... well anything really ! 

3 hours ago, Charles Bannerman said:

I remember these ints! I think that was the time when during the Terry one, Derek whacked the door with his fist on the way back up the corridor!

there was another I didn't post where it showed TB and DA shaking hands at the end of a game at TCS ... then seconds later TB had to be restrained as they went up the tunnel ... I guess DA said something to him that got him raging ...

thoroughly dislikeable little man in the same bracket as Ian McCall. 

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Indeed : however, if they want to pay my fare and give me free digs while they pursue it that sounds pretty good, and I will come voluntarily ....  especially as i only posted a picture of a dutch plane with a caravan attached to it and never made any mention of ... well anything really ! 

Of course not, Scotty! (But I do remember the fuss when the Highland Newsfirst  printed that photo :lol:)