Are we under-achieving this season?

PerfICT

11 hours ago, Sir C the 3rd said:

St Johnstone have some sort of deal with a crematorium that provides a very nice stream of income to the club I believe. I'm sure someone on here can find out exactly what it is. I have a feeling It was something to do with them moving to their new stadium in 1990. I dare say a never ending source of income. 

They are next door to the crematorium and do funeral teas which are very good, I am sure if our stadium was at Kilvean we could do the same.

On 01/04/2017 at 8:34 PM, DoofersDad said:

St Johnstone, they are really the miracle of Scottish Football.  They are a club from a small city with a population less than Inverness and with bigger city clubs not far away, and yet for a significant majority of the last 60 years they have had a team in the top league.  

St Johnstone do well off the field commercially. They have a good scouting network too.  

Scouting has crossed my mind of late.  Steve Marsella was down as scout and goalkeeper coach but what's happened since then?  Last I heard, the club still had some connection to the agency down south whom Butcher used extensively but what about other scouts in general?  I do recollect reading reports when we played Astra that we'd sent a scout over to watch them, while I also remember hearing that ICT scouts had watched Dean Ebbe before he was signed.  So there's the question; does the club have scouts?