Team for Dons

Renegade

5 minutes ago, Ten4 said:

Pointless having Billy Mackay up by himself might as well have Polworth at right back alongside Raven and go 7 at the back !!

Now you're talking!  You think we could slip Draper in as a sweeper as well?

Edited by Renegade

:whoosh:

Why are we even trying when Foran doesn't have a clue. I suspect that we are looking for damage limitation. Yet another selection and formation will just be disastrous but that is what is going to happen.

Tansey should NOT be played here - if he does then - to me - Foran is done and dusted.

Why don't we surprise them and go 3-4-3 ?

FON WILLIAMS

McCART  LAING  McNAUGHTON

RAVEN  DRAPER POLWORTH COLE

MULRANEY  McKAY  FISHER

Lose or lose by a margin and we are truly fecked.

• Agree 1

I disagree, Tansey should start on Tuesday.

Assuming the same injuries, for me:

Fon Williams

Raven, Warren, McCart, MacNaughton

Laing,

Polworth, Draper, Tansey, Cole

Mckay

Subs: Esson, Mckay, Mulraney, Macrae, King, Fisher, Anier

13 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

:whoosh:

Why are we even trying when Foran doesn't have a clue. I suspect that we are looking for damage limitation. Yet another selection and formation will just be disastrous but that is what is going to happen.

Tansey should NOT be played here - if he does then - to me - Foran is done and dusted.

Why don't we surprise them and go 3-4-3 ?

FON WILLIAMS

McCART  LAING  McNAUGHTON

RAVEN  DRAPER POLWORTH COLE

MULRANEY  McKAY  FISHER

Lose or lose by a margin and we are truly fecked.

I find it amusing you think Tansey shouldn't feature now after his decision but it was fine for Christie to do so after he signed his pre-contract

Change of heart or hidden agenda?

Dougal

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, dougal said:

I find it amusing you think Tansey shouldn't feature now after his decision but it was fine for Christie to do so after he signed his pre-contract

Dougal

So what do you think ? I said the same thing about Christie except we were not in the same MIRE then. I said the same about Shinnie. I said it was old fashioned ideology but you have to play for the shirt.

• Disagree 1

Fon Williams

Raven Laing McCart McNaughton

Draper Tansey

Mulraney Polworth Cole

Mckay

Get guys playing in their correct positions (other than left back where we have no cover for Tremarco)! God knows what Foran will do: Fon Williams up top and Cole in goal? No more crazy than Draper at no. 9 and wing backs with no pace.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

So what do you think ? I said the same thing about Christie except we were not in the same MIRE then. I said the same about Shinnie. I said it was old fashioned ideology but you have to play for the shirt.

I doubt there are many players that actually play for the shirt anymore, money has killed that ideology of yours

Dougal

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Aye right, and I suppose the NHS would put you on gardening leave if you handed in your notice. 

There is NO comparison between the NHS and Professional football of today. One is about devotion and loyalty to people and the other is wholly about money and personal gain.

4 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

There is NO comparison between the NHS and Professional football of today. One is about devotion and loyalty to people and the other is wholly about money and personal gain.

Agree but I think you could make a right go of Albert Fowler's Allotment 

Dougal

1 hour ago, dougal said:

Dougal

Christie didn't sign a pre contract. 

He was sold to Celtic and then loaned back to us. 

I'm glad to see Fisher in the team selected by IHE which I like. 

But Tansey should play because it's just possible that he may have deeper feelings about ICT than is inferred by negative denial of his effort today. And he may well want to really impress his new club. If he did not want to show them how good he is he would have to have suffered a brain aneurism. So put him in because his work today was special.

1 minute ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

I'm glad to see Fisher in the team selected by IHE which I like. 

But Tansey should play because it's just possible that he may have deeper feelings about ICT than is inferred by negative denial of his effort today. And he may well want to really impress his new club. If he did not want to show them how good he is he would have to have suffered a brain aneurism. So put him in because his work today was special.

Look at the feckin picture or have you had a brain aneurism 

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

• Disagree 1

Och! IHE.

Scarlet has had brain aneurisms for most of his life. Saves him from facing up to the realities, miscommunications, prejudices and intolerances of this unholy, greedy world on many an occasion. Because of these conceptions, and his impending death in the not too distant future, he is desperately trying to see the bright side of things and people before he goes. Which no psychologist or psycho-analyser has ever been able to understand, thinking as they do that he is already a complete, inane, lost cause. Sigh! C'est la vie.

Keep up the good work and opinions, old chap! Someone out there may be listening. :wave:

Kind regards, Daddy Pimpernell.

On 01/04/2017 at 9:42 PM, PerfICT said:

Fon Williams

Raven Laing McCart McNaughton

Draper Tansey

Mulraney Polworth Cole

Mckay

Get guys playing in their correct positions (other than left back where we have no cover for Tremarco)! God knows what Foran will do: Fon Williams up top and Cole in goal? No more crazy than Draper at no. 9 and wing backs with no pace.

Agree with this but maybe swap Cole for King. I don't like Cole playing as some kind of inverted winger.

FON WILLIAMS

LAING WARREN MCCART RAVEN

TANSEY MCNAUGHTON DRAPER

MULRANEY MACKAY COLE

433 FOR ME. 3 DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS WITH 3 PLAYERS RIGHT UP TOP

34 minutes ago, Dan Clark said:

FON WILLIAMS

LAING WARREN MCCART RAVEN

TANSEY MCNAUGHTON DRAPER

MULRANEY MACKAY COLE

433 FOR ME. 3 DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS WITH 3 PLAYERS RIGHT UP TOP

Seriously with pace out wide that Aberdeen have. May work on Football Manager but not in real life.