Motherwell -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

I think all we can do just now is keep backing the team. 

Here's an example, County Away Scottish cup match. 

Going a goal down in the 93rd minute.

The fans got louder and backed the team to the very end, regardless of the outcome. (Que Derek Adams tantrum)

We don't really have a lot of options tbh.

Same manager, different manager, no manager, our team still needs the support.

Time of goal scorers in match

vvvvv

Rocco Quinn (49)
Iain Vigurs (85)
Richard Brittain (90+3)
Billy Mckay (30)
Richie Foran (74)
Richie Foran (95)
Starting Lineup
  • Agree 3

I guess when you are rock bottom these things always seem to go against you and not for you.

What was a major concern for me on Saturday was how easily our fullbacks were skinned for pace, resulting in crossballs that caused all sorts of problems for OFW, Laing and McCart..

Hopefully we can use the extended break to get both Tremarco and Raven fit again for the last 5 games.     

56 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

It was touching to see the 4 perfectly placed Motherwell players turn and run to the ref to point out the huge mistake he was making. 

:lol:

And I see from the highlights that one of them made a half-hearted claim for the goal, and the three nearest did not claim at all. Which should have meant something to the ref.

• Agree 1

Have to agree OFW looks like a player massively short on confidence and it's a scandal that he is not being pushed for his starting position, due to a viable alternative. If Ryan Esson is not fit to play, why the feck do we keep him on the bench every Saturday. Another player that is unfortunately past his sell by date at this level.

2 hours ago, forresjags said:

I guess when you are rock bottom these things always seem to go against you and not for you.

What was a major concern for me on Saturday was how easily our fullbacks were skinned for pace, resulting in crossballs that caused all sorts of problems for OFW, Laing and McCart..

Hopefully we can use the extended break to get both Tremarco and Raven fit again for the last 5 games.     

Hmmm  I feel Tremarco sold himself for their first goal,  should have shown him wide, but let the player run inside him, could not catch the bloke as he galloped towards the box to score.

McNaughton needs to be at left back!

Tremarco is a wee donkey.

7 minutes ago, caley100 said:

Hmmm  I feel Tremarco sold himself for their first goal,  should have shown him wide, but let the player run inside him, could not catch the bloke as he galloped towards the box to score.

McNaughton needs to be at left back!

Tremarco is a wee donkey.

Have never understood why full backs deliberately show people inside - the likelihood of scoring from the touchline is negligible, whereas the shot is on from a narrower angle. Coaches seem to suggest that you're "forcing them in to traffic", but the centre halves have a marking job to do. The only other reason would be to force them into their weaker foot, but given the expert curled finish on Saturday, that was also flawed. Or was Tremarco just skinned?

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic