Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bronson

Ups and downs

32 posts in this topic

Desperately looking for a bright side, there are potentially loads of handy trips for us Central Belters next season. St Mirren, Dumbarton, Falkirk, maybe Alloa, maybe even Hampden if QPFC do the impossible and squeeze up through the play-offs.

QotS was always one of my favourite away trips. Livingston probably about the least favourite, excepting Ibrox and Parkhead.

Intriguing comment from CC:

There have been other issues at the club which have not helped and undoubtedly contributed to our current difficulties. It is frustrating at times to work at the club and yet not be able to contribute in areas where I felt I could help but have not been given the chance.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Charlie-Christie-top-level-officiating-in-Scotland-is-unacceptable-20042017.htm

I think it is very sad that the lack of youth development and progression has been a key note of this season. 

Richie as a former development coach and charlie as current incumbent cannot use simple statements to deflect from an abject failure in the youth system or belief in the calibre of players. 

I hoped at the start of the season an internal managerial appointment would result in progression for jason brown, blair,alisdair and many others i couldnt name. If this has been the case and relegation happened i would have accepted this as a long term change of focus with a belief we were building something stronger like united in 80s or even hearts. 

Instead jason won a cup and man of the match with cove ,youth keeper has been standout with elgin and others have dissappeared. 

3 hours ago, RednBlackComeback said:

The last time he was allowed to 'contribute in areas where he thought he could help' he walked out as soon as the going got tough.

Strikes me as someone who's high opinion of themselves is very misplaced.

The opposite, actually. He had the honesty and self-awareness to realise that the pressure was too much for him and resigned. That took some guts and humility. Unlike many others.