Lucky Seat : Win a Season Ticket for 17/18

CaleyD

At the moment it looks like the ticket will get the winner entry to see Dunfermline, Queen of the South and Livingston. They are all very good teams and will relish heading to Inverness. Hopefully by end of the Hamilton game there will be clarity on a few other teams in the Championship next season.    

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 7:52 AM, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

At the moment it looks like the ticket will get the winner entry to see Dunfermline, Queen of the South and Livingston. They are all very good teams and will relish heading to Inverness. Hopefully by end of the Hamilton game there will be clarity on a few other teams in the Championship next season.    

Ah well that'll be ONE season ticket holder for next season - BRILLIANT!!

• Agree 1

Until the Directors of this club tell us how they propose to take care of the potential loss next season I think fans should hold off buying season tickets. Unfortunately, I think its the only way they are going to take notice.

Edited by caleyboy
  • Disagree 1

On Fri May 05 2017 at 8:45 PM, caleyboy said:

Until the Directors of this club tell us how they propose to take care of the potential loss next season I think fans should hold off buying season tickets. Unfortunately, I think its the only way they are going to take notice.

That's a ridiculous idea. If you support the club that's the last thing you should think about. 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

On 5/5/2017 at 8:45 PM, caleyboy said:

I don't agree. That would only make things worse. I will be renewing my season ticket even though I don't want 'Foran the Failure' there next season, plus I want major changes with The Board's communication with fans.

I have supported the club since its inception. Are you saying you are not interested in how this club survives? If our relegation situation is not sufficient to get our custodians to notify the support of their intentions/plans then why shoukd we pass on our hard earned cash before we know their plans? Do you have a better idea?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

59 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Maybe I was too absorbed in the game, but where was this drawn and announced? Certainly I never saw or heard anything on Sat?

It was announced on Twitter. I think it was Section K, Row N but the seat I don't know. I think it's in the family section.