Scotty

Switched it off. i am not watching this amateur embarrassment any longer. Foran, just GTF, i don't want to hear any more pathetic excuses or delusional fantasies from you ever again. We haven't a hope of coming back up with such an inept, utterly clueless manager. Cut out the rose-tinted rubbish about your past, man up and disappear. This is your doing, no-one else's.

5 minutes ago, KennySim93 said:

Asking this very late, but why on earth was Raven at left back and McNaughton at right back??

Could be that Foran has the same problem as my missus and can't tell left from right - she says that the only reason she's never left me is to keep the wedding ring on her left hand to guide her. Was hoping Malpas might be Richie's equivalent of my wife's wedding ring but already pretty obvious he isn't!

6 minutes ago, CaleyCanary said:

Could be that Foran has the same problem as my missus and can't tell left from right - she says that the only reason she's never left me is to keep the wedding ring on her left hand to guide her. Was hoping Malpas might be Richie's equivalent of my wife's wedding ring but already pretty obvious he isn't!

Mispass suggestion ?

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic